PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congradulations to the future Mrs. Gisele Brady (and Tom too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to piss on everyone's happyface, but the reality is that this is an entirely different situation. These two are a bonefide A1 celebrity couple now and their marraige will be almost Charles and Diana-like in terms of media sensationalism here in the U.S. Even if they decide to go low key and keep their marriage out of the spotlight, the press, the fans, and the People Magazine crowd are going to be going beserk on this one. Let the Romo/Jessica Simpson drama x10 begin.

I just hope Brady CAN AND WANTS TO continue to be focused on football the way the other players are able to do pretty effortlessly. Easier said than done. Fans know next to jack about the other players' spouses and families, and that's how it should be. That just isn't the case here, and to ignore it is foolish.

All the best to him, hope he starts out '09 with a vengeance, and thank God we have Cassel as an insurance policy.

Charles and Diana?!? WTF. Are you serious? Dude, these celeb weddings are a dime a dozen, were you even alive then? I only ask b/c I've come to the conclusion that all these "Brady is distracted by Gisele" types can't be over then 21 and can't have been in the real world. If they had, they'd understand what the rest of the world does - that we all have lives, and while maybe its not on as public a scale, we all have distractions, priorities, etc., and its just a part of life.

I'm pretty sure Brady has long become accustomed to being a celeb and so has Gisele. And with all this talk about Brady being distracted, we're forgetting he's marrying another professional, and another person who is very talented at what they do. Based on what we've seen and what I've read, Gisele is a very competitive person and wants to continue to be one of the best at what she does. I don't think we have to worry about them.

I love the spelling of the word "congratulations" in the title of this thread.

Re: Congradulations to the future Mrs Giesle Brady (and Tom too)

well good for them. in the end that's the most important thing. that and kids

naw not really. I'm pretty sure the most important thing is being alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News