PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congradulations to the future Mrs. Gisele Brady (and Tom too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Does Tom's marriage signal the End of his Football career?

Ok this is all speculation but my brother and I are having some fun with it.
Maybe Gisele didn't want to marry until Tom decided to leave football.

Maybe Gisele whispers reasons to leave football in Tom's ear.

1. Fear of re-injuring his leg could handicap their future lifestyle (skiing - etc )
2. He's accomplish more than most - risk for more is too high.
3. He can do other things to make a difference in this world of need.
4. It's not like he is leaving the PATs without a QB - Matt is ready to step in.

Maybe Tom figures retiring for health reasons is good way to avoid a QB controversy.

What do you think? Will Gisele influence Tom to leave for greener pastures.
Is there too much risk to continue a football career.

Are you kidding me? The guy still has a ton to prove.

But what a nice guy to leave to give Cassel the position:rolleyes:

Yeah, and she's going to quit being a super model so they can raise ducks in Kansas. :rolleyes:

Ok this is all speculation but my brother and I are having some fun with it.
Maybe Gisele didn't want to marry until Tom decided to leave football.

Maybe Gisele whispers reasons to leave football in Tom's ear.

1. Fear of re-injuring his leg could handicap their future lifestyle (skiing - etc )
2. He's accomplish more than most - risk for more is too high.
3. He can do other things to make a difference in this world of need.
4. It's not like he is leaving the PATs without a QB - Matt is ready to step in.

Maybe Tom figures retiring for health reasons is good way to avoid a QB controversy.

What do you think? Will Gisele influence Tom to leave for greener pastures.
Is there too much risk to continue a football career.

You have it backwards..... the reason they held off so long is they were waiting for her to retire.... Tom expects her to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

:scream:

It's these kind of posts that drive me nuts. How many other players on this team have wives, family and children? How many of them do you hold it against that they have said family?

A great big ditto to this.

I wish Tom and Gisele much happiness.

Yeah, and she's going to quit being a super model so they can raise ducks in Kansas. :rolleyes:

Are they really that stupid?

You can't raise ducks in Kansas. All the duck farms are in Minnesota for a reason. Gerbil farming in Kansas has real potential, however.

I wish them the best.

That said, I'm not a fan of Giselle.

I wish them the best.

That said, I'm not a fan of Giselle.

what's wrong with Gisele? (just one L, right?)

It's not really a big surprise. Good for them. Hopefully this thing lasts, unlike most big name celebrity marriages.

Re: Congradulations to the future Mrs Giesle Brady (and Tom too)

Wait... where does the "F" go? TEBFB or TEFBB? I'm confused.

Excuse' moi ... TEFBB ... sounds like passed gas.

It's not really a big surprise. Good for them. Hopefully this thing lasts, unlike most big name celebrity marriages.

For 2 big celebrities they both seem very down to earth ... I think it will ... definitely a "go" pattern for Tom.

I can not believe how a story whose main source is tmz has spread as fact. TMZ just dowhat they always do . They make stuff up.

:scream:

It's these kind of posts that drive me nuts. How many other players on this team have wives, family and children? How many of them do you hold it against that they have said family?

Sorry to piss on everyone's happyface, but the reality is that this is an entirely different situation. These two are a bonefide A1 celebrity couple now and their marraige will be almost Charles and Diana-like in terms of media sensationalism here in the U.S. Even if they decide to go low key and keep their marriage out of the spotlight, the press, the fans, and the People Magazine crowd are going to be going beserk on this one. Let the Romo/Jessica Simpson drama x10 begin.

I just hope Brady CAN AND WANTS TO continue to be focused on football the way the other players are able to do pretty effortlessly. Easier said than done. Fans know next to jack about the other players' spouses and families, and that's how it should be. That just isn't the case here, and to ignore it is foolish.

All the best to him, hope he starts out '09 with a vengeance, and thank God we have Cassel as an insurance policy.

Re: Congradulations to the future Mrs Giesle Brady (and Tom too)

No man is complete until he's married. Then he's finished.

So true. I'll give it 2-4 years before the inevitable divorce.

I can not believe how a story whose main source is tmz has spread as fact. TMZ just dowhat they always do . They make stuff up.

Except that the Globe supposedly confirmed it through their own source.

Holiday engagement for Tom and Gisele? - The Boston Globe

Now, that being said, I would be fairly confident that the Globe would verify the information after the Tomase fiasco at the Herald and their own Borges fiasco.

It's not exactly crazy to think Brady may be leaning towards retirement. I've had a nagging feeling about this ever since Cassel came out of his shell in November. First off, Brady's already in the Hall. Secondly, he doesn't want to play for anyone but the Pats. Lastly, he wants to make sure the Pats are in good hands - enter Cassel at QB for the long-term.

You are confusing TMZ and the boston herald.

What has TMZ reported about Brady that then turned out to be false?

There was four people on the airplane, they have a photo of the ring. Who do you think the source was for this? My guess is it is her publicist.

You are confusing TMZ and the boston herald.

What has TMZ reported about Brady that then turned out to be false?

There was four people on the airplane, they have a photo of the ring. Who do you think the source was for this? My guess is it is her publicist.

They have a photo of a ring. Also maybe the guy who sold the roses is tmz source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes