PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congradulations to the future Mrs. Gisele Brady (and Tom too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Congradulations to the future Mrs Giesle Brady (and Tom too)

This sucks... trade his ass.

:D

Yes... get rid of da bum :rolleyes:

Man goes and wastes a perfectly good life by getting married. Rodney Dangerfield said it best: "You wanna get married? Here's what you do: Find some girl who can't stand you and buy her a house. It's cheaper that way."

I think this strip says it best:

Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir :: December 25, 2008 Archives

Marriage will add ten years to your life. Seriously. Take that for what it's worth. :)

Yes... get rid of da bum :rolleyes:

Man goes and wastes a perfectly good life by getting married. Rodney Dangerfield said it best: "You wanna get married? Here's what you do: Find some girl who can't stand you and buy her a house. It's cheaper that way."

I think this strip says it best:

Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir :: December 25, 2008 Archives

Marriage will add ten years to your life. Seriously. Take that for what it's worth. :)

As my dad said on his 30th wedding anniversary. If I had killed you the first time I thought of it, I would be out of jail by now and a free man.

As my dad said on his 30th wedding anniversary. If I had killed you the first time I thought of it, I would be out of jail by now and a free man.

:LOL: I'm going to remember that one. That screams for a halmark card.

Congrats to Brady.

Good stuff, congrats to them. Much better than Bridget "My Mom said if I get pregnant he HAS to marry me" Moynahan.

Hopefully the wedding planning doesn't get in the way of rehab. ;)

Seriously? Let's not do that.

You're missing the marketing possibilities if Brady took Gisele's last name...

Brady-Bundchen

brady_bunch.jpg

Well done!

Bridget must be going nuts! :eek:

Holy crap, that's classic!

I like the news! Matt Effing Cassel played his best football after he was married!

So I guess I have no chance with Gisele now. :(

Good luck you two crazy kids.

Report: Brady proposes to Gisele aboard private jet
By Chris Chase

Sorry ladies, The Golden Boy is officially off the market. TMZ and E! report that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady proposed to his girlfriend, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen, aboard a private jet on Christmas Eve. Bündchen accepted.

The couple was traveling from New Jersey to Boston when Brady reportedly popped the question. TMZ also notes that Bündchen's parents were aboard the flight, along with four dozen white roses and bottles of champagne. No word on whether Bill Belichick had the proposal videotaped.

The defending NFL MVP became tabloid fodder while dating his previous girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan. The two split-up in late 2006, at which point Brady began dating Gisele. Soon after, it was revealed that Moynahan was pregnant with Brady's child. It was all very "Days of Our Lives".
No wedding date has been reported, but In Touch magazine suggested earlier this month that the couple was planning a small ceremony in March.

Report: Brady proposes to Gisele aboard private jet - Shutdown Corner - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Good one. :rolleyes:

Congrats Tom, get healthy man.

You're missing the marketing possibilities if Brady took Gisele's last name...

Brady-Bundchen

brady_bunch.jpg
:rofl::rofl: :rofl:............oncore, oncore

Considering how many times Tom and Gisele were allegedly engaged, I'm taking the "I'll believe when I see it" approach.

How do we know its not the future "Mr. Tom Budchen"?

Or better yet.. Mr. Tom BB... :D

Yeah ... I'm thinking that also ... Tom Edward Brady Bundchen ... sounds about right.... TEBB. :p

Breaking News Update:

Matt Walsh has been reportedly retained by Ms. Bundchen to video tape the wedding.

Yeah ... I'm thinking that also ... Tom Edward Brady Bundchen ... sounds about right.... TEBB. :p

Wait... where does the "F" go? TEBFB or TEFBB? I'm confused.

Great.....MORE distractions for next year....Hopefully your head (and knee) are still INTO playing football without distractions from Hollywood........GO PATS!!!!

:scream:

It's these kind of posts that drive me nuts. How many other players on this team have wives, family and children? How many of them do you hold it against that they have said family?

Congrats to the happy couple, I hope they have a long happy life together.

Does Tom's marriage signal the End of his Football career?

Ok this is all speculation but my brother and I are having some fun with it.
Maybe Gisele didn't want to marry until Tom decided to leave football.

Maybe Gisele whispers reasons to leave football in Tom's ear.

1. Fear of re-injuring his leg could handicap their future lifestyle (skiing - etc )
2. He's accomplish more than most - risk for more is too high.
3. He can do other things to make a difference in this world of need.
4. It's not like he is leaving the PATs without a QB - Matt is ready to step in.

Maybe Tom figures retiring for health reasons is good way to avoid a QB controversy.

What do you think? Will Gisele influence Tom to leave for greener pastures.
Is there too much risk to continue a football career.

Last edited:
:scream:

It's these kind of posts that drive me nuts. How many other players on this team have wives, family and children? How many of them do you hold it against that they have said family?

I have written several letters to both Wilfork and Cassel telling them why they should get divorced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back