PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Concerned about Charlie Weis

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am happy for Charlie's success, and for his new contract. But i'm a bit worried about his weight gain. It looks like he gained 50 lbs since last year. He doesn't look healthy, and when he was interviewed at halftime of the GT game, he could hardly speak, like he was out of breath. I notice the cameras during the game kept trying to capture him from the chest up, to hide his girth, which I found sad. Hopefully his wife, who seems like a very kind person, can help him get this under control before he has serious health problems. I hope nobody thinks I'm trying to mock him, I was just a bit shocked seeing him that heavy again after the operation.

Yeah... I'm concerned about Mullarkey's hair loss.

PonyExpress said:
I am happy for Charlie's success, and for his new contract. But i'm a bit worried about his weight gain. It looks like he gained 50 lbs since last year. He doesn't look healthy, and when he was interviewed at halftime of the GT game, he could hardly speak, like he was out of breath. I notice the cameras during the game kept trying to capture him from the chest up, to hide his girth, which I found sad. Hopefully his wife, who seems like a very kind person, can help him get this under control before he has serious health problems. I hope nobody thinks I'm trying to mock him, I was just a bit shocked seeing him that heavy again after the operation.

I share your concern. I hope someone is watching his back. Heck, he risked his life for the bypass surgery so he could become a HC.

I do pray he is ok,and GOING To stay that way,He is a great Man.I was truly saddened to see him and Romeo Go.

I've never heard of anybody gaining weight back after bypass. Wow. So he's either eating a lot of smaller meals during the days or he's really jamming more down there than his stomache is supposed to handle now.

RI Pats Fan said:
I've never heard of anybody gaining weight back after bypass. Wow. So he's either eating a lot of smaller meals during the days or he's really jamming more down there than his stomache is supposed to handle now.

Know a couple of people who gained the weight they lost after Gastric Bypass.. it is usually not pretty. I was very concerned when I saw him, particularly after all he went through after his surgery. He must be shoving a lot of crap down his throat to regain all that weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes