PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Compiling the Evidence: Pats' target positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
One quibble for you to ponder: Free Safety as it pertains to CB... Using Private Workouts & Visits: Anderson, Cary, Cox, Jenkins, Toler, Lambert, and Underwood are potential tweener considerations, Burnett was noted for his hitting/tackling, and since BB has also used Hobbs as a FS/Nickel Safety at times, it's not unreasonable to look at Smith, Burnett, and Carter and consider their applicability to Safety coverage assignments. I fully expect Richardson to be in consideration as a FS/Tweener once the CB roster starts to take shape. SS sized kids Day One do look to be in the mix, but coverage tweeners Day Two has a certain "certainty" look to it.

True 'nuff, I tended to call the generic utility DBs cornerbacks because most were in college. So let's say more generally that they're looking for some live bodies in the backfield in the later rounds, and Richardson should be as worried as Hanson.

Also, how do you create a chart like that? Did you code it, or just use a feature I haven't yet discovered on this board? Thanks.

I took the lazy route...just a screenshot of an Excel spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes