PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Compiling the Evidence: Pats' target positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
One quibble for you to ponder: Free Safety as it pertains to CB... Using Private Workouts & Visits: Anderson, Cary, Cox, Jenkins, Toler, Lambert, and Underwood are potential tweener considerations, Burnett was noted for his hitting/tackling, and since BB has also used Hobbs as a FS/Nickel Safety at times, it's not unreasonable to look at Smith, Burnett, and Carter and consider their applicability to Safety coverage assignments. I fully expect Richardson to be in consideration as a FS/Tweener once the CB roster starts to take shape. SS sized kids Day One do look to be in the mix, but coverage tweeners Day Two has a certain "certainty" look to it.

True 'nuff, I tended to call the generic utility DBs cornerbacks because most were in college. So let's say more generally that they're looking for some live bodies in the backfield in the later rounds, and Richardson should be as worried as Hanson.

Also, how do you create a chart like that? Did you code it, or just use a feature I haven't yet discovered on this board? Thanks.

I took the lazy route...just a screenshot of an Excel spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News