PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

colts will win

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter481

Rookie
Reaction score
i really hate to admit this, but i really feel like the colts are going to win.
man, i really hate feeling this way.

I feel the Colts will lose:D

scooter is a Colts fan. 13 posts, just signed up this week, figure it out, troll all the way.

The name "scooter" just gives it away.

He is prolly the voice behind that stupid ass rap song on that kid's website.

actually, i think it is going to be a really good game. not to sure who to think will win. obviously, i hope the colts will win. needless to say though, i am looking foward to this game. i wanted pats to beat san diego. not because i think it will be easier. i really think it is a harder game. but if we make it to the super bowl, i would like it to be because we beat the pats when it mattered. not by sidestepping around you guys. i actually wish you all the best of luck. it will be a good game to watch.

Any kind of actual analysis would be appreciated. The only thing your gut tells us is whether or not dinner is agreeing with you.

Move this to the Visiting Locker Room...

actually, i think it is going to be a really good game. not to sure who to think will win. obviously, i hope the colts will win. needless to say though, i am looking foward to this game. i wanted pats to beat san diego. not because i think it will be easier. i really think it is a harder game. but if we make it to the super bowl, i would like it to be because we beat the pats when it mattered. not by sidestepping around you guys. i actually wish you all the best of luck. it will be a good game to watch.

Thats like those idiot Red Sox fans who wanted to go through NY to win the World Series in 2004. It happened, but still.

If Indy got to the SB, I don't care if they beat my college team as long as they got there.

you seeme conflicted. Your first post you intentionally came accross as "hating the feeling that the Colts were gonna win", now all the sudden it's "obviously, i hope the colts will win". Well, which is it? Stop being an assclown

I'm with DonBlack

Then go jump off a cliff.

Last edited:
Thats like those idiot Red Sox fans who wanted to go through NY to win the World Series in 2004. It happened, but still.

If Indy got to the SB, I don't care if they beat my college team as long as they got there.

why, so everyone can say, yeah, the won the superbowl. but would it had been different if they had played new england. we have beat them the last two regular season games and that question is still out there. no excuses. we need to beat new england.

What the hell are you talkin' 'bout?

why, so everyone can say, yeah, the won the superbowl. but would it had been different if they had played new england. we have beat them the last two regular season games and that question is still out there. no excuses. we need to beat new england.

Don't you two love birds have your own forum to hold these mastabatory fantasy discussions ???????

Last edited:
Real class act you are Ryan, painting Red Sox fans as idiots. AS A RED SOX FAN, it was much sweeter going through the Yankees to win it all, our arch rival.

Guess what, your team is favored and every assclown media type thinks the Dolts will win; "It's Payton's time, what a dream matchup, him vs his Dads old team in the Super Bowl, no one wants the Patriots to get there, blah, blah, blah".................

You have been hanging around here for years hoping and praying and you finally have your wish; to play the AFC Championship game at home, so you can beat us and come back here and rub it in, why the fyck else would you hang around here all this time? You've got a lot of forum members fooled with your Opie Taylor ah shucks BS, but I'm not one of them.

Your team should win the game with it being at home; if Payton gags it away again, stay away from any and all sharp objects and anything blue as I for one would hate to lose a troll in waiting like you around here...........

Real class act you are Ryan, painting Red Sox fans as idiots. AS A RED SOX FAN, it was much sweeter going through the Yankees to win it all, our arch rival.

Guess what, your team is favored and every assclown media type thinks the Dolts will win; "It's Payton's time, what a dream matchup, him vs his Dads old team in the Super Bowl, no one wants the Patriots to get there, blah, blah, blah".................

You have been hanging around here for years hoping and praying and you finally have your wish; to play the AFC Championship game at home, so you can beat us and come back here and rub it in, why the fyck else would you hang around here all this time? You've got a lot of forum members fooled with your Opie Taylor ah shucks BS, but I'm not one of them.

Your team should win the game with it being at home; if Payton gags it away again, stay away from any and all sharp objects and anything blue as I for one would hate to lose a troll in waiting like you around here...........
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: i could not have said it better myself

Digging up enough cash for Sox tickets - $$thousands$$

Having the Red Sox pay out for all the necessary talent, free agent and otherwise - $$bazillions$$

Watching the greatest collapse in the history of sports occur against your team - $$PRICELESS$$

Outstanding point by Patriotic Fervor.

Yankee fans will never, EVER live down the fact that they blew a three zip series lead to the Red Sox and we went on to win the World Series as a result. The fact that they pulled the biggest choke job in sports history makes it that much sweeter.

It used to piss me off prior to 2004 listening to WEEI on Saturdays and having to listen to Yankee caller after Yankee caller in July of any given year say "Hoi, hoi, Red flops fans, youze are in first place now, buy youze guys will choke like youze always douze and we will win yet another World Series" and year after year that is exactly what happened. Now when they call and spout the usual Yankee crap, I just laugh.

YOU Ryan will be dancing in the streets of Providence with your Dolts gear on saying "YES, we FINALLY beat the Patriots in the playoffs and the 400 pound gorilla is off of our backs at last!!" come Sunday if the Dolts win the game, don't try to deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes