PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts pull Manning after setting meaningless marks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So being gutless is not wanting to get your starters hurt.

And I guess not being gutless is wanting to get your starters hurt?

You have to be the stupidest man of the face of the earth. I can't believe you just called me an idiot with a straight face.

Being gutless is losing a game on purpose because you fear the pressure of making history. It doesn't matter how much you love the Colts and want to defend them, there is 100% no excuse for their gutless decision last week.

And for you to attempt to use the "injury scare" as an excuse is pretty funny considering today they did all they could to pad players' PERSONAL STATS... in the f'ing SNOW of a MEANINGLESS GAME.

They curled up into a ball and ran away from history in their 15th game of the season, only to come back and play in the most dangerous elements in their actually meaningless 16th game to pad personal stats.

I don't really care what you have to say, you are a blind Colts homer defending them on an opponent's message board. The facts are what they are though, you can deny them all you want.

Last edited:
I don't know what gutless means. Frankly, I don't give a damn.

You can sit there and inexplicably bash us all you want with the rest of Patriot nation, but you guys need some new punchlines. "Gutless" is played out, and the "gutless" team is the #1 seed. Before you bring up your Super Bowls from half a decade ago that couldn't be more irrelevant, I'd like to tell you to enjoy the rest of your day.

Lol.....U do know this is a patriots site right :eek:?

If u want to read about how great your team is go to coltsfreaks or read your local paper when i go to JI I expect banter i expect to hear bad things about my squad true or unfounded.

Grow up dude seriously it's a rivalry we dont like the colts if u needed to have that cleared up. For every compliment a pats fans gives the colts there will be 3 ensuing insults. Thats what happens when there is a rivalry are we good?

Do you prefer to insert your foot into your mouth everytime you "speak"(type) ?

Hilarious I bet some of your fellow Patriot fans would prefer you leave this thread and stop embarrassing your fan base

Kind of funny how you didn't remark on being wrong with your post. Now go try and learn about football. I know most of you Colt fans just jumped on the bandwagon a couple of years ago, but you gotta actually know who wins the Super Bowl and when they happen. But thanks for playing kid.

ps - It seems I was right about the "hillbillies" remark. Sorry, truth hurts I guess. :D

You're team is gutless. Face it kid. :D

As far as those "ancient" Super Bowls, I'd rather have 3 in 9 years with the last one coming 5 years ago than 1 in franchise history (yes, I'm only Indy history) coming 3 years ago.

And I like this comment: "This is why the Patriots fans I talk to don't post on here". Because you're so above it...that's why you're posting where there are over a thousand fans. You seem pretty insecure kid. Enjoy the Braves, I mean Colts playoff run.

I'm not a kid. I've probably been living longer then you have. And by the way, your act of superiority didn't impress me. Calling me kid contributes nothing to situation, it was just your attempt of self-satisfaction. Your ego's flashing.

I didn't state which I would rather have. It's just funny how you continuously look towards history. You have the edge when it comes to history. You don't need to state in a million times. You have to realize that we keep playing football for a reason. There is football being played right now, why are you living in the past seasons of football, especially when your last Super Bowl was five years ago? I'm not bragging about the Colts 2006 championship, that was in 2006. I, as you do, live in the year of 2010. Those championships are long gone. Their good for your history, but mean absolutely nothing right now. Their irrelevant and meaningless at this point, and if you're going to bash the Colts, come up with something other then your Super Bowl rings card that's half a decade old.

I'm "above" the bashing on here. I visit plenty of other forums, like the Steelers, Jaguars, and the entertaining Philadelphia Eagles forum. Like those boards, I come on here for rational discussion. Rational discussion can be found here, but some of the people on here ruin that. That's why I barley post on here.

This gutless team wins and the road to the Super Bowl goes through Indianapolis. Nobody deserves to watch them win in painful fashion more then the fans calling us "****ies" and "gutless".

Last edited:
Criticize the colts as you will. They earned the right tom play their starters as much as they wanted today.

After all, the patriots chose to risk injuries to Brady, Moss and/or Welker for reasons we may never know.

Are you serious with this? For reasons we may never know?

I suppose the Colts didn't risk anything in the Snow getting all those personal stats for Manning, Wayne and Clark though right...?

Kind of funny how you didn't remark on being wrong with your post. Now go try and learn about football. I know most of you Colt fans just jumped on the bandwagon a couple of years ago, but you gotta actually know who wins the Super Bowl and when they happen. But thanks for playing kid.

ps - It seems I was right about the "hillbillies" remark. Sorry, truth hurts I guess. :D

There was nothing wrong in my post, thats why I commented on you inserting your foot in your mouth, maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills just a bit.

But since you're such the genius, how about you correct me and tell me the right answer for how many SB's the Colts have won in that "run of dominance" then answer the same queston for the Patriots, then remove your from your mouth

Last edited:
Criticize the colts as you will. They earned the right tom play their starters as much as they wanted today.

After all, the patriots chose to risk injuries to Brady, Moss and/or Welker for reasons we may never know.

the pat's earned their right to play their starters as much as they wanted to this week. What's the difference? There is none. The only difference is that the Patriots played them to make improvements, while the colts played them solely to gain meaningless stats. How pathetic is it that manning is a football player. He's got the mentality of a baseball player. So does that entire organization. Stems from polian. Maybe that's why his team always chokes away great talent.

I'm not a kid. I've probably been living longer then you have. And by the way, your act of superiority didn't impress me. Calling me kid contributes nothing to situation, it was just your attempt of self-satisfaction. Your ego's flashing.

I didn't state which I would rather have. It's just funny how you continuously look towards history. You have the edge when it comes to history. You don't need to state in a million times. You have to realize that we keep playing football for a reason. There is football being played right now, why are you living in the past seasons of football, especially when your last Super Bowl was five years ago? I'm not bragging about the Colts 2006 championship, that was in 2006. I, as you do, live in the year of 2010. Those championships are long gone. Their good for your history, but mean absolutely nothing right now. Their irrelevant and meaningless at this point, and if you're going to bash the Colts, come up with something other then your Super Bowl rings card that's half a decade old.

I'm "above" the bashing on here. I visit plenty of other forums, like the Steelers, Jaguars, and the entertaining Philadelphia Eagles forum. Like those boards, I come on here for rational discussion. Rational discussion can be found here, but some of the people on here ruin that. That's why I barley post on here.

This gutless team wins and the road to the Super Bowl goes through Indianapolis. Nobody deserves to watch them win in painful fashion more then the fans calling us "****ies" and "gutless".

Sorry pal, but you are coming off as pretty insecure. Your gutless team has got you a little worried I see. Or maybe I'm wrong, trolling Patriot forums is the sign of a real winner I guess - lol. Whatever makes you feel better kid.

And btw, thanks for not bragging about the Colts one Super Bowl in 2006. Im sure it must be tough checking that ego when you follow a team that is an automatic SB lock once every 25+ years. I mean just one more playoff victory and your QB will have a .500 postseason record...pretty awesome stuff right there.

Being gutless is losing a game on purpose because you fear the pressure of making history. It doesn't matter how much you love the Colts and want to defend them, there is 100% no excuse for their gutless decision last week.

And for you to attempt to use the "injury scare" as an excuse is pretty funny considering today they did all they could to pad players' PERSONAL STATS... in the f'ing SNOW of a MEANINGLESS GAME.

They curled up into a ball and ran away from history in their 15th game of the season, only to come back and play in the most dangerous elements in their actually meaningless 16th game to pad personal stats.

I don't really care what you have to say, you are a blind Colts homer defending them on an opponent's message board. The facts are what they are though, you can deny them all you want.

It's unbelievable how much ESPN can brainwash somebody. The Colts have been resting starters for years. They do it when they have everything wrapped up. Do I agree with the decision? No. Was it "gutless"? Sure. That doesn't make the players gutless. The only gutless man in this organization is Bill Polian. Being gutless doesn't describe the players, and they are on the field. They are the ones playing, Bill Polian isn't suiting up in pads anytime soon. It was a gutless decision, but to call the Colts a gutless team, reference their players and the entirety of the organization as gutless after what they have done this season isn't right.

And about the padding stats situation, Manning was going to play a few drives either way. You act as if Manning wouldn't have even started the game if there was no statistics to be padded. He was playing if stats were there to be grabbed or not, and was taken out of the game after three series. Does going after stats make them gutless too? Because it's not like the Patriots went out and intentionally chased records down in 2007 with authority or anything.

I think you call me a Colts homer for the hell of it. No matter what my argument was, you were going to call me a Colts homer as long as I didn't agree with you. Look at the context and detail of your argument, and look at who the homer is.

Last edited:
and 5 out of the last 6 head to head meetings

You are playing into the stereotype with this post which is all the colts are good for is regular season victories. Pats fans brag about whipping ur asses for consecutive years in the playoffs u brag about winning consecutive reg. season games this is the prob with the argument we really only care about winning what matters

Sorry pal, but you are coming off as pretty insecure. Your gutless team has got you a little worried I see. Or maybe I'm wrong, trolling Patriot forums is the sign of a real winner I guess - lol. Whatever makes you feel better kid.

And btw, thanks for not bragging about the Colts one Super Bowl in 2006. Im sure it must be tough checking that ego when you follow a team that is an automatic SB lock once every 25+ years. I mean just one more playoff victory and your QB will have a .500 postseason record...pretty awesome stuff right there.

You're funny.

I'll tell you what. You keep making yourself out to be a mature young man. :rolleyes:

Enjoy the rest of your night.

There was nothing wrong in my post, thats why I commented on you inserting your foot in your mouth, maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills just a bit.

But since you're such the genius, how about you correct me and tell me the right answer for how many SB's the Colts have won in that "run of dominance" then answer the same queston for the Patriots, then remove your from your mouth

Last Five Super Bowl winners...Colts 1 Pats 1. If you want to use who has one the most in the past Five calendar years it's the same thing. But why would you actually know the facts? Hang in there kiddo and read up before you come back. :D

You are playing into the stereotype with this post which is all the colts are good for is regular season victories. Pats fans brag about whipping ur asses for consecutive years in the playoffs u brag about winning consecutive reg. season games this is the prob with the argument we really only care about winning what matters

LOL right except us going 5 out of 6 against you does include a HISTORIC playoff win

Man you Pats fans are in a funk today, think I'll call it a day over here

Last Five Super Bowl winners...Colts 1 Pats 1. If you want to use who has one the most in the past Five calendar years it's the same thing. But why would you actually know the facts? Hang in there kiddo and read up before you come back. :D

Arrogance - an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

keep it up kid. :D

Nice try except the question wasn't who was the last 5 Superbowl winners, now again go brush up on that Reading comprehension, you're getting shown up by a "hillbilly"

Keep trying to squirm your way out of it though

Last edited:
LOL right except us going 5 out of 6 against you does include a HISTORIC playoff win

Man you Pats fans are in a funk today, think I'll call it a day over here

You got called out for not knowing your football history. It's cool, you're a Colts fan personally, I wasn't expecting too much. You're welcome for the lesson...enjoy the bye. :)

Nice try except the question wasn't who was the last 5 Superbowl winners, now again go brush up on that Reading comprehension, you're getting shown up by a "hillbilly"

Here is the post you responded to:

During this 5 year span of dominance how many bowls have you won? The colts have always had good teams this is nothing new and neither are the post season results.

Sorry kiddo, facts are facts. Learn before you post.

Arrogance - an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

keep it up kid. :D

I'm just trying to teach your Colts buddy how the NFL and the calendar works, that's all. I don't expect much out of trolls but you guys have to keep up a little. Either way, thanks for the definition - I appreciate it Ace. :D

Boo friggin Hoo.........Get over it

Colts won their first 14 games and earned the right to do whatever they wanted to these last few weeks

And how do you know there wasn't any contract incentives for Clark/Wayne reaching 100 catches? If so they both deserved it

And now that the Colts appear to be entering the playoffs healthier than they've been all year and rested.....

.........and the Patriots just lost the 2nd most important member of their offense for the season

L Bizzle...you're a ****izzle with no hope of sheeitizzle. You actually believe the colts are a going to dazzle? WTF....Just wait for the fizzizzle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft