PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts-Jets...who are we going to root for?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be "rooting" for either. I will be happy with whatever the result.

I don't want to root for either team. I'll just watch the game with the hope that they beat the hell out of each other both mentally and physically. Then I will be glad to watch the Patriots kick butt in the following week. I did pick the Colts over the Jets in the poll, obviously.

Last edited:
lots of people think this will be closer game with jets having a very good chance to win because of colts injuries and jets running game. Colts struggled vs titans too. Depends really on sanchez. i really hope the colts win so we dont need to hear from the best team in the nfl for a few months.

Indeed. This game is going to be a lot closer than people are predicting. If Shonn Greene remained healthy last year, the Colts game would have been different (not saying the Jets would have won, but they wouldn't have lost as bad). This year, they have two RB's healthy, a good defense, and Sanchez is capable of exploiting a suspect Colts secondary. I think the Colts will win (Manning factor), but I don't think it will be a comfortable win.

If the Ravens win the Jets, if the Chiefs win the Colts.

The Jets/Colts play before Ravens/Chiefs so we would have to pick before then.

I'm reluctantly rooting for the Colts in hope that it opens up the Chiefs to win their matchup and have a game with the Pats in the divisional round.

I really don't care who wins the game..

What I would really like to see is the Ravens.. they are due for a good beating and why should we deny them their turn ? That will shut up many of their fans who think they own us after the last debacle where we got our a** whupped.

i hope the dolts win and the jest take out manning

that would be good :singing:

bring on the ravens! and blow them out for talking so much crap for beating us once in 9 years

I chose the Jets. The Colts have the potential to outscore us... I really don't think the Jets do at this point. The team winning a superbowl is far more important to me than any personal bias I have against our opponents and playing the Jets gives us the best chance of advancing, IMO.

Jets at beginning of season >>>>> Jets now

Pats now >>>>> Pats at beginning of season

i said the colts yes i do think only the colts and maybe the steelers have the potential to outscore the pats but only the jets and ravens IMO have the potential to hold the pats under 20 points and thats what is will take to beat the pats

I would love for the Jets to win saturday night, can't say I would root for them though. Just to have them come into Foxboro makes me giddy with excitement.

Can't vote. It's like watching a train wreck. Nothing good can come of the outcome of this game. Colts offense normally >> than the Jets 2010 D but with many guys out it's just >. The question is how effective the Jets running game is against a limp wristed Colts run D? If effective, this allows The Sanchise to throw his 15 passes and enter the HOF post game.

Last edited:
I respect the Colts, I don't really respect the Jets.

But if the Jets win they give up a 2nd for Cromartie instead of a 3rd so taking the long view that is the better outcome for us.

Colts

Like others have mentioned, I have respect for the Colts. None for the Jets. Can't stand Rex Ryan. Hopefully the Colts give them a beating. We wouldn't play the Colts until the AFC Championship anyway.

it doesn't matter.....either will be dead meat here.

Hoping the Colts win and am rooting for an EXTREMELY physical game.

I hope they kick each others butts so bad that even the winning team is still feeling the pain in the following week.

Colts

Like others have mentioned, I have respect for the Colts. None for the Jets. Can't stand Rex Ryan. Hopefully the Colts give them a beating. We wouldn't play the Colts until the AFC Championship anyway.

You make a good point. I also respect the Colts, as a team. We can ***** about Manning all day but never does he talk smack about other teams, atleast from what I know lol.

I will be rooting for the colts.Cant stand the jets.I dont think the jets are that much better then the colts.The colts are better in the most important position, QB.

Unfortunately this game is first in the AFC because the winner of this depends on the other game. If the Ravens win I hope the Jets win because I'd rather have the Steelers and Ravens playing one of their war of attrition games to wear each other out while we take our chances with the Jets. On the other hand if the Chiefs win I hope Indy wins so we get the weaker opponent and then Indy and the Steelers can beat each other up.

I think the Ravens and Colts win however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe