PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chill out People!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunder509s

Rookie
Reaction score
I already replied this message to another thread, but for crying out loud! You people are making it sound like the Pats just finished a 3-13 season! Give the players and coaches a little credit huh?! They came within 1 game and 4 points from returning to another Superbowl and took down some pretty outstanding teams along the way!!! All teams have to rebuild in the off season...Some more than others, but I believe we still have a great corps of players that will only continue to make this team respectable for many seasons to come...If all you people want is the quick fix from year to year, we might as well revert back to the 70's 80's and 90's when the Patriots were a joke team.

I challenge anyone to name a team that has had more success in the age of salary cap then the Patriots.!!!! Just one!!!! Nough said!!!

I've been a Pat's fan all my life, I lived through the very worst years, after years, after years. I won't complain about 12-4 and 4 points from another Super Bowl.

The D got seriously gassed and got beat today, time to draft some youth for that squad. Our normally stout front 7 was a sieve for Addai and Rhodes.

The stupid penalties, the butterfingers drops.... the 1 dimensionality that you are forced in HAVING to score with 1 minute left to play.... :(

They'll be back, and it gives the Pats haters something to rally around. I remember what it was like when Dallas was on their run in the Aikman/Smith/Irving days... it drove me nuts because a dynasty is only fun if it's YOUR team. I'm thrilled that my team is a yearly contender, but expecting a Super Bowl every year is foolish.

I won't lie though, I lost a lot of sleep last night and had miserable, fitful, Patriots related dreams. A loss like that stings for a while for sure.

It's tough to say "Well we had a good season. Not every team gets to the AFCCG." But the thing is, the fans share the attitude of the team, and the team's attitude is anything short of a super bowl is a failure. It's hard to be happy with something when they aren't.

My thoughts are that the games over. They went further than I thought they would, but I'm not devastated. It's just a game. I've been through some pretty miserable seasons going back a long time. This season was an excellent one. Four points away from a superbowl? That's nothing to sneeze at. Just my .02.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News