PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs are officially the new us.

Like I said, the Chiefs could potentially go on the same run but in a shorter period of time. What team is stopping them from going to a bunch of Super Bowls in the next 5 seasons?
NEP

Yeah not comparing a player to Brady who has 4 less superbowls about 60 k yards and 400 td's is lame. Sorry Troy Aiman has 3 superbowls in 6 years too, compare mahomes to him.

yeah it's getting ridiculous and I think that's why Patriots fans are obviously defensive about it. MAYBE mahomes gets there and we can have that discussion.

But this idea he's easily going to roll over brady's records is laughable at least until he does it. I'm sure after our 3rd it looked like the dynasty would keep going....but unexpected things happen. losing in AFCCG 2006, the tyree catch, injuries, etc. that the patriots took another 10 years to win their next. Also, lets not forget at some point the roster will have to be rebuilt just like it was with Brady.

maybe mahomes does re-peat. or maybe theres injuries, maybe kelce retires. maybe theres an untimely upset. I mean they are upset by Joe Burrow or another team. Patriots were basically the most inevitable team like the Chiefs were making the AFCCG or playoffs every year. and even then they didn't win every year. so its lunacy to expect chiefs will go through none of these things.

I think we can easily put mahomes on that mount rushmore with guys like montana, aikman, brady etc. but fans putting him already at GOAT discussion is just recency bias.

joe Burrow (if he doesnt get injured). ravens (if their coach isn't a dink who wont run the ball) injuries, roster turnover, other teams we don't know of yet that may pop up.

in 2004 who would've thought the pats wouldn't win again until 2014?

Like I said, the Chiefs could potentially go on the same run but in a shorter period of time. What team is stopping them from going to a bunch of Super Bowls in the next 5 seasons?
Possibly, the Ravens will eventually break through they aren't going anywhere, Houston is on the come up, the Bengals, the bills are still a force in the AFC. The Chiefs cannot go on the road each year and expect to make it to the superbowl. You want those home play off games especially in their stadium.

The NFL sucks now. There’s like two good QBs and only one has a good coach.

Couldn’t disagree more. The AFC is loaded with good young QB’s, and the only way you are going to contend is to get one and build a great team around them.

The Chiefs have earned their Dynasty label. They have a 1st ballot HOF QB and a really good team that is really well coached around him. Creating that type of team to compete with them should be the Patriots real goal.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back