PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHI-Zona

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rex grossman hype is finally over. the matt leinart hype is about to get insane.

I've been waiting for DCs to say, 'allright, now we're taking this grossman seriously and we're not just going to let him sling it all over the place anymore.'

FINALLY

and the Bears' D was overated too...it's legit, just not great.

I gotta say I am really enjoying this. You can literally feel millions of bears fans seething with each comment from theisman and kornheiser

not only all that, but the hardest game on our schedule doesn't look so hard right now!

its one game and its not over yet...not saying chi is awesome but they are not overrated...if they are ..then so is every team in the nfl which has lost a game at some time so far...happens...even the 85 bears lost in miami and these guys arent even that good.

shmessy said:
Ladies and Gentlemen.......that sound you hear is the air going out of the Windy City balloon........
No, It's the hot air filling The Vine's windbag...it has a slow leak so you hear a lot of hissing.....

That punt looks like the kind of angle garbage that highlighted the Bailey fumble.

2 INT's...it makes all the difference...

i love what i am seeing here but Edge James has become an average player in zona. He's no longer that game break he could be, probably due to the Oline but still.

damn man, the cards are just bull rushing the bears.

hmm which one of these 2 QB's is the rookie again?

2nd fumble lost for Grossmen.

Somebody get Grossman a pair of diapers. This is embarrassing.

This Arizona D is playing inspired defense! They are just FEEDING off that momentum and piling it on. This is just awesome to watch!

Only one undefeated in about an hour? :)

my favorite part of this is kornheiser dominating joe theismann on the broadcast haha did anyone else hear him rip apart theismann's theory that the momentum in the game was changing?

4 turnovers for Rex in the first half ... guess all that MVP rex grossman talk was a little premature

I just turned on the game and I can't believe my eyes. :eek:
What the HELL has been going on out there? :eek:

I've said several times that the Bears are a good NFC team that hasn't been exposed by a good AFC team yet.

Who knew that the 'AFC' team would be the Cardinals ?

R

Last edited:
RyanTheColtsFan said:
Only one undefeated in about an hour? :)
Only in the strictest sense. The Colts by all rights should be 2-3, if that.

This offensive line is doing surprisingly well considering the defense they are facing... same can't be said about Bears' OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes