PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHI-Zona

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Charles Barkley was more insightful than these idiots in the booth. Bring back Sir Charles.

As stupid as it seems, the Card DID need to go for TDs where they got those FGs. They DID act scared. I am getting tired of seeing Edge get stuffed after two yard gains.

Good on AZ's defense for holding them to 3 here.

Good showing by the Cards defense holding them to 3.

EDIT: I say go with what's hot, Leinart is throwing the ball well, so just keep throwing, Edge is a huge momentum killer right now.

Last edited:
Yea Charles was good. The MNF are terrible, but i love the fact that tony attacks Joe for all the stupid things he says.

I would love to see the Cards put together a good drive right now. They could use it.

The Cards need to mix it up on offense and go back to what they were doing in the 1st quarter. Right now they are too predictable. The 2 straight runs for 1 yard apiece followed by a forced 3rd and long pass will lead to 3 and outs a majority of the time.

Tony just called out Joe lol

edgecy said:
Tony just called out Joe lol
Three possession game, with a quarter and a couple minutes to go.

On any given Sunday,Monday,Thursday or Saturday and if this score holds up the Colts will be the last of the unbeatens for a second straight year.

broadwayjoe said:
On any given Sunday,Monday,Thursday or Saturday and if this score holds up the Colts will be the last of the unbeatens for a second straight year.
They will not be for long.Denver is going to whoop their asses and we're going to finish it off.

Last edited:
Tuck rule?

NEM said:
You can say you heard it here first.

Tonight Cards give Bears first loss.

Next week, Cards give Raiders first win.

Thats the sad part cause you are probably right NEM I just don't understand the Cardinals I told a friend of mine the other day that the Cardinals find ways to lose games if its another way of losing a game the Cards will figure out how to do it.

sieglo said:
Tuck rule?
No, stupid call. The only reasonable chance the Bears had to win was to give them a quick cheapie TD. Done. Even 3 and out running plays would have given the Bears the ball back at midfield or so, and with their bumbling offense tonight, Cards probably hold on to win. Now, who knows.

broadwayjoe said:
Thats the sad part cause you are probably right NEM I just don't understand the Cardinals I told a friend of mine the other day that the Cardinals find ways to lose games if its another way of losing a game the Cards will figure out how to do it.

Don't look now, I think the Cards just found another way to blow a lead. Let's hope they don't actually succeed.

edgecy said:
Don't look now, I think the Cards just found another way to blow a lead. Let's hope they don't actually succeed.
Cardinals are hard to root for with all these penalties, and they can't protect the quarterback. Hold on Chi-St. Louis-AZ Cardinals.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Cardinals are hard to root for with all these penalties, and they can't protect the quarterback. Hold on Chi-St. Louis-AZ Cardinals.

I don't think I've seen a home team with so many illegal formation and false start penalties this season...

Man they should have rushed out the extra point unit!! That TD would have sealed the game.

Blast those morons, who gives a crap about the scum bucket WR in Dallas?

So many stupid people in the media too lazy to actually move beyond the repetitive garbage and find a little news.

desi-patsfan said:
Yea Charles was good. The MNF are terrible, but i love the fact that tony attacks Joe for all the stupid things he says.

I was just going to come and post that. I've only watched the third quarter and he has called him out 2 or 3 times already.

VJCPatriot said:
Man they should have rushed out the extra point unit!! That TD would have sealed the game.

According to Theisman it was sealed when the Bears didn't score on their first drive of hte 3rd quarter because you only get so many possessions.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back