PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHI-Zona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Fungi

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
what was the league thinking...has Arizona ever played on Monday night before?

National advertising for the new stadium, then Warner's fumble-itis gave them a bonus with Leinert in the game.

The kid is doing okay at the moment.

looks like the lack of Ogunleye may well help Edge's fantasy numbers tonight...

i hope matt leinhart gets sacked a few times ...dislike him a lot....and cant stand these tv idiots starting to talk idiotic stuff...

WOW. TD Arizona

wow--did Zona just make that look too easy?? awesome check-off at the line for the TD...

I'm checking it out to see how for-real the Bears are ... and see this??

Grossman walked onto the field looking C*cky as hell, they thought this was going to be a cakewalk. They were over confident, now lets see how they can react to being behind.

Last edited:
Leinart just ran that offense as good as you possibly could.

It's a game!

Keegs is gonna have a field day with this one lol

I like what I see out of Leinart. 5/5 and a TD. That's impressive no matter which way you cut it, and to do it against the #1 defense in the league... :eek:

Ok Leinart just made this game very interesting. The Cards may not win but they have a lot of momentum going for them now. Striking first for a TD is always important against a strong D.

Grossman missed Berrian badly on the first play of the game or the Bears would have had a TD.

I had a feeling Leinart would make things interesting after how he did his first game. If he can win this it would be a breakout game. Wow.

THAT'S why they put them on.

Go Cards! I want this Chi myth busted.

Poor decision on two consecutive drives by the Bears.

pretty sure the "bears are overrated" talk is going to start soon ;) since they havent started out perfectly...

Grossman has dodged 2 bullets on overthrown 3rd down throws...

Wow Grossman misses another deep ball. He was lucky that wasn't picked off as the receiver was covered quite well. The momentum is really building against the Bears now. And the Cards must want this win on national tv at home real bad. I like watching competitive games so I'm glad this doesn't look like a blowout thus far. I gotta admit I'm also starting Anquan Boldin on my FF team ;)

Patjew said:
THAT'S why they put them on.

Go Cards! I want this Chi myth busted.

yeah...and then the Colts will be the only undefeated team left...

super

VJCPatriot said:
Wow Grossman misses another deep ball. He was lucky that wasn't picked off as the receiver was covered quite well. The momentum is really building against the Bears now. And the Cards must want this win on national tv at home real bad. I like watching competitive games so I'm glad this doesn't look like a blowout thus far. I gotta admit I'm also starting Anquan Boldin on my FF team ;)
if he was picked off cards wouldve started on the 10 yard line or something...now at least they start on the 20+ yard line....that idiot theismann says the interception going to come back and bite the cards !!!

Theismann is a moron. Rolle missd the INT, Jow T goes on about how it was a game changing play (missing the INT).

Problem is it was a 50 yd pass on 3rd down.

HEY JOE the BEARS ARE PUNTING MORON.

At least McGuire isn't there matching each moronic statement he makes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back