PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Ochocinco Possible Breakout Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting worse than the Moss thread epidemic...

Is this a ******* joke? Ocho isn't doing anything other than Evelyn on Sunday.

Damn, I can't WAIT to make this same thread next week!

LOL. I am not gonna hold my breath. But anything Ocho contributes I consider a bonus. Better questions are will Gronk beat the most receiving TDs in a single postseason record by a WR or TE, my magic 8-ball tells me very likely!

I predict he will at least double, Yes DOUBLE, his production from last week. Maybe even Triple it.

You mean, he has to watch the entire game.... from the sidelines, twice.... maybe three times?
:D

If Moss was a flop this year at least we would only have Moss threads and not Moss and Chad threads.

Moss in 12

7 catches for 220 yards and 3 TD's

BOOK IT

I expect 2-3 snaps based on the earlier comment of doubling or tripling his production. ;)

I go under, he got one snap last week.

It may even be 50/50 that he dresses.

Enough already. On Patriots game day today, Branch said that Chad is just happy to be on a winning team. He's just here for the ride, IMHO.

Enough already. On Patriots game day today, Branch said that Chad is just happy to be on a winning team. He's just here for the ride, IMHO.

I would be happy too, if someone paid me millions of dollars for front row seats to the Pats game. Sign me up.

He just lost his old man. Give him a break. Football's just a game. It doesn't matter if they we're close or not. Anyone who's ever lost a parent knows what I'm saying.

He just lost his old man. Give him a break. Football's just a game. It doesn't matter if they we're close or not. Anyone who's ever lost a parent knows what I'm saying.

I am sorry his dad died. But his dad dying is not the reason why he hasn't put down this smart phone and shut off twitter for long enough to learn the damn playbook.

I'm sure if he was active, though, he would have had a monster game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News