PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Ochocinco Offers To Reimburse Mason Foster If Fined For Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chad O C Offers To Reimburse Mason Foster

Chad is still an idiot,twitterholic and a prima donna

Even in a Pats uniform....A leopard never changes his spots.

I really find it hard to root for him,but I have to for the sake of the team.

You are very emotional! Hope things aren't as bad as it seems, will keep you in my prayers.

PATRIOTSFANINPA's perfect world order;

riddick24.jpg

no..you didn't..a Riddick reference???...you DID!!!

love Riddick

Edelman11(Julian Edelman)
Ok I've never seen any of the #Harrypotters , think I'm going to start the first one tonight.

OH NO, EDELMAN IS DISTRACTED!!!!!

who will be the first to change his handle to Hanging Chad?

If we're 10 games into the season and #85 is one of the leading receivers on a 9-1 Pats squad, would the same people be posting anti-Ochocinco/Twitter rants?

Absolutely, because the team is only 9-1. How can anyone use twitter when they could/should be 10-0? A player who is satisfied with 9-1 is satisfied with mediocrity. :D

no..you didn't..a Riddick reference???...you DID!!!

love Riddick

Now those guys would be tough to defend with that attire

Those would be cool unis....Order em Kraft!

Is football all business to you? Is having fun in a game not allowed? You must get awfully mad when Tom Brady spikes the ball after rushing for a touch down.

Who said anything about Antics on the field?...the topic is OFF

I could care less about what they do on the field as long as winning is in the back of their minds,if they want to run around with their junk hanging out I am fine with that as long as they get to the end zone.

Edelman11(Julian Edelman)
Ok I've never seen any of the #Harrypotters , think I'm going to start the first one tonight.

OH NO, EDELMAN IS DISTRACTED!!!!!

What a prima donna loser, doesn't he know that there's FOOTBALL to be thinking about?

McCourtyTwins
Where ur 1st stop is the question lmaooo (D-Mac) RT @undeeNAIYAble: Back in jerzee...i missed u!!!
Twitter

McCourty too???? Doesn't he know that esteemed men of football like PATRIOTSFANINPA and Bill Belichick know that twitter leads to failure?

wilfork75 Vince Wilfork
Thanks for your continued support and confidence in me.

and Wilfork??

deionbranch84 Deion Branch 84
There's some great ones but I haven't seen Bless yet.

And now Branch??? **** it, cut em all, I say

Last edited:

Be smart asses all you want...Ocho is by far the most flamboyant of any Patriot
using Twitter...

If you want to act ******ed like you dont get my point then do so...I probably couldn't tell the difference anyway with some in here. :rolleyes:

Both hits on Ocho and Woodhead were helmet to helmet. Cheap

Even in a Pats uniform....A leopard never changes his spots.

I really find it hard to root for him, but I have to for the sake of the team.

You are very emotional!

Hope things aren't as bad as it seems, will keep you in my prayers.

Anybody else getting the distinct impression that "85Ocho85" IS Brother Chad, HIMSELF??? :eek:

well..if it is I have only one thing to say...Chad, I hope you read the disclaimer on the opening login page...

abandon1.jpg

Last edited:

Anybody else getting the distinct impression that "85Ocho85" IS Brother Chad, HIMSELF??? :eek:

Nah,he would have wrote that on his Twitter page :cool:

I think it is really Joel Osteen in disguise who wrote that.

using Twitter...

Which has all of nothing to do with your original point. Keep digging ;)

This has kind of crossed my mind. Either this guy is the biggest Ocho fan in the world, or he could be him, just the way he sounds. Anyone know of any instances of him interacting on fan forums? Certainly can't rule that out...

Last edited:

using Twitter...

If you want to act ******ed like you dont get my point then do so...I probably couldn't tell the difference anyway with some in here. :rolleyes:

Well this was your original point:

They are all twitterholics, my only guess is that your point is that since Chad's tweets are so high-profile, while none of the rest are, he's somehow desecrating the no-nonsense Patriots brand on a more national level, giving outsiders the impression that the culture has broken down publicly in Foxboro, and that's getting under your skin. Can't think of anything else.

Would be cool, for sure, and a bunch of people did tweet him about Patsfans a couple of weeks back. But this being the internet and all, the odds are still pretty remote, IMO.

Last edited:

People are going to town on you because you massively overreacted and took a moral position on something that nobody appears to deem "problematic" PATRIOTSFANINPA.

using Twitter...

If you were to check out "D-Mac"s twitter you would see that our first round glory boy is.actually as frequent if not more frequent of a "twitterer" as Ocho. And if i were to say that any players posts/accounts were immature it would actually be edelmans, but in a young and innocent late teenager kind of way. Not all people who express themselves are flambouyant, not all people who dont shy away from attention are idiotic. many people dont like him, maybe yourself included, because they have some false image of the guy that has as much to with a distaste for youth and their lack of humility than with anything else. Its almost as if a lot of people hate on the guy less for who he is than what he represents.

You all have a right to hate the guy, but when you get into the reasons why i think theres a lot more to it than whats being said. But hey, lets talk about football:D

People are going to town on you because you massively overreacted and took a moral position on something that nobody appears to deem "problematic" PATRIOTSFANINPA.

That's fine,that's why this is a message board

I think if everyone were always on the same page and thought the same way and felt the same towards each other,it would be a damn boring website.

Sort of like watching a hockey game...without a fight ever happening,where would the fan base be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST