PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Ochocinco Offers To Reimburse Mason Foster If Fined For Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chad O C Offers To Reimburse Mason Foster

If you are going to change you need to do it COMPLETELY....not partially

This team demands professionalism ON and OFF the field or you are GONE

Belichick....and guys like me as fans like it that way.

You are no longer in Cincinnati,land of the Felons Chad.. time to grow up.

Tweeting = unprofessionalism? Are you serious?

Also love the way you talk as if you know exactly how Belichick thinks. Oh, and what "guys like you as fans" like or don't like has absolutely no impact whatsover in how the organization is run.

If Bill Belichick ever releases a single player because of his social media habits it'll be a joke. And don't tell me that tweeting is not the problem, but it's somehow connected to Chad's lack of responsability, because he has done nothing but been a hard worker since he arrived, and there's no proof you can offer of the contrary.

Last edited:

Chad is a good guy, I hope he never changes.

Except his name, he said he would change it back to Johnson if Revis shut him out, Revis did and Chad didn't, other then that I love the guy.

Love Chad.

I recently had a 20 minute tirade about why Pennsylvania is the worst state in the country. But I digress.

Damn some you guys act like women with your post,Let the guy do what he wants,I see nothing wrong with what he said.It was a clean play and if that guy gets a fine that is BS

Come on, guys. The man has a sense of humor and he's bold enough to let it out. Let him be who he is. Judge him by his tenure on the team.

Love Chad.

I recently had a 20 minute tirade about why Pennsylvania is the worst state in the country. But I digress.

Are you insinuating that Oklahoma is not in the US?

Chad is still an idiot,twitterholic and a prima donna

Even in a Pats uniform....A leopard never changes his spots.

I really find it hard to root for him,but I have to for the sake of the team.

Lighten up. Or don't- the fact that a bunch of self-appointed moral authorities are going to have to 'suffer through' rooting for Chad makes me all the happier that he's on the team.

If we're 10 games into the season and #85 is one of the leading receivers on a 9-1 Pats squad, would the same people be posting anti-Ochocinco/Twitter rants?

Belichick....and guys like me as fans like it that way.
lol, don't kid yourself. You pretty obviously have no idea what Belichick thinks or why.

Here's what I don't get about the anti-Twitter brigade: do you people think that the 10 seconds that it takes to type a tweet is coming at the expense of reading the playbook? In other words, do you think that the rest of the Patriots are studying the playbook 24/7? Of course they're not- these guys have lives, and the only difference between Chad and everyone else is that you can actually see what Chad is doing with his off time. Why is that such a problem for some people?

It reminds me of Paul Shirley being perplexed that people thought he wasn't dedicated enough to basketball because he had a blog, when the time that he spent writing on road trips was time that most of his teammates spent out clubbing. People (especially bitter, old, angry ones) are so weirdly irrational about social media...

Last edited:

Someone's going to have to explain the horror of that particular tweet to me, because I'm not seeing it.

I don't have any problem with that.

Maybe BB will let Ocho send boxes of Heinz Mustard packets to Pittsburgh? Cinci would not let him

it would be more nice if we were to reimburse them by continnuing to OWN them and the boxes of mustard from Ocho would be :)) )

Last edited:

Chad is still an idiot,twitterholic and a prima donna

Even in a Pats uniform....A leopard never changes his spots.

I really find it hard to root for him,but I have to for the sake of the team.

SO I guess you cant root for the 20 other pats players that tweet? Some more often than ocho.

NFL Players while playing:
"Man, the NFL is awful, won't even let defenders hit!"

NFL players while retired, suffering injuries from the same hits NFL is trying to get rid of:
"Man the NFL is evil, they ain't taking care of us now!"

Some like him
Some think he is part comedian,part football player
Some think he is refreshing and good for the game
Some think what he does is kind of off the wall and weird

I am not crazy about the off the field stuff...before and I am not crazy about it now.

I am only a fan and thats what I think....you may have your opinions and I have mine.

Not that it matters but Nevertheless as long as he wears the Flying Elvis,as a PATS fan and not a fan of any particular player, I will support his on the field efforts.

I have no problem with his tweets unless it affects him on the field.I am expecting Ocho to be a team player and help this team out

Someone's going to have to explain the horror of that particular tweet to me, because I'm not seeing it.
Agreed! Oh PATRIOTSFANINPA sometimes I find you so amusing :)

SO I guess you cant root for the 20 other pats players that tweet? Some more often than ocho.

I personally am not a fan of Twitter,especially for players during the season but there is no law against that so....

Some like him
Some think he is part comedian,part football player
Some think he is refreshing and good for the game
Some think what he does is kind of off the wall and weird

I am not crazy about the off the field stuff...before and I am not crazy about it now.

I am only a fan and thats what I think....you may have your opinions and I have mine.

Not that it matters but Nevertheless as long as he wears the Flying Elvis,as a PATS fan and not a fan of any particular player, I will support his on the field efforts.

But your gripe about the tweet(s) is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST