PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Ochocinco Offers To Reimburse Mason Foster If Fined For Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
@Mason_Foster great hit last night,if u're fined I'll reimburse u boss.That's the way the game should b played.Stay healthy n have a good yr
i was under the impression that he would not be tweeting after joining the Pats :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Chad O C Offers To Reimburse Mason Foster

Yeah, that's not smart :nono:

Damn Twitter.:rolleyes:

i was under the impression that he would not be tweeting after joining the Pats :cool:

He never said it. right now alot of pats players twitte. so i am not sure when this rule was implemented.

I wonder if tweets are legally binding.

Chad is still an idiot,twitterholic and a prima donna

Even in a Pats uniform....A leopard never changes his spots.

I really find it hard to root for him, but I have to for the sake of the team.

Frankly I am more concerned that he learns the offense.

I really find it hard to root for him, but I have to for the sake of the team.

I find it far easier to root for him than Haynesworth. I put Haynesworth in the Corey Dillon category, a guy who disgusts me personally but I will root for the uniform.

OchoCinco is never malicious. He does tweet too much, but he seems hard working and he was humble in the fact he didn't have a good night last night despite his TD. Word is he is working harder than anyone to get the system down.

I am not a huge fan of diva WRs, but I think OchoCinco is a self promoter, not a diva. He is buying into the Patriot way the best he can. On the field and practice field, he is trying his best. He just cannot help himself when a mike is put in front of his face or he logs into his Twitter account.

I really find it hard to root for him,but I have to for the sake of the team.

Never changes? Did you see what he did after scoring his TD last night?

I thought about saying the same thing, but TBH, his post was so bad, it didn't deserve any response at all.

If you are going to change you need to do it COMPLETELY....not partially

This team demands professionalism ON and OFF the field or you are GONE

Belichick....and guys like me as fans like it that way.

You are no longer in Cincinnati,land of the Felons Chad.. time to grow up.

For the sake of the team? I'm sure he and the team can survive without you.

I want him to succeed because I know he is trying as hard as he can and he is generally a good guy. I couldn't care less if Chad tweets or not as long as he eventually picks up the offense.

Are you serious bro?

Grow up.

Seriously dude, calm down. How ddid Chad's tweeting compromise the team in ANY way? If BB had a problem with his tweets, which are usually about his Toyota Prius, he'd let him know and that would be the end of it.

By all accounts his work ethic at Gilette is second to none and he's been an model teammate.

I find it far easier to root for him than Haynesworth. I put Haynesworth in the Corey Dillon category, a guy who disgusts me personally but I will root for the uniform.

OchoCinco is never malicious. He does tweet too much, but he seems hard working and he was humble in the fact he didn't have a good night last night despite his TD. Word is he is working harder than anyone to get the system down.

I am not a huge fan of diva WRs, but I think OchoCinco is a self promoter, not a diva. He is buying into the Patriot way the best he can. On the field and practice field, he is trying his best. He just cannot help himself when a mike is put in front of his face or he logs into his Twitter account.

I would not put Chad in the catagory of Haynesworth...Haynesworth is a brute and a disgusting pervert if those allegations are true of him fondling that waitress (which is likely the reason we have not seem him on the field as I read he is in court this whole week dealing with his perversion)

My beef is that Chad needs to devote his time in the football season to football,not shenanigans off the field...during the summer is fine but when leaves begin to change colors its time to get serious about football and football only.

Both players can contribute IF they get SERIOUS about football and DESIRE to help to win a championship.

Last edited:

The guy came from 10 years with the worst organization in the NFL, to arguably the best.

Tweeting is obviously a coping mechanism. ;)

He'll be fine.

I would not put Chad in the catagory of Haynesworth...Haynesworth is a brute and a disgusting pervert if those allegations are true of him fondling that waitress (which is likely the reason we have not seem him on the field as I read he is in court this whole week dealing with his perversion)

My beef is that Chad needs to devote his time in the football season to football,not shenanigans off the field...during the summer is fine but when leaves begin to change colors its time to get serious about football and football only.

Both players can contribute IF they get SERIOUS about football and DESIRE to help to win a championship.
WOW.

Do you do any homework at all or do you make things up? Because Chad has been first one at the stadium and last one to leave more than anyone else on the team this year alone. The guy has a reputation for being an extremely hard worker. Belichick has praised him twice since being here for staying late after practice to practice with Mallett and for staying in the stadium late to watch film on improving himself and opposing defenses.

O

Oh, child PLEASE, stop sounding like a cranky only man. (that's my job) Not only was the tweat harmless, I thought it was a very cool gesture, because there was NOTHING wrong with the hit. The defender didn't launch or use the crown of the helmet as a weapon. I would say the same for the Woodhead hit as well. It was face to face....as it should be. Besides if Woodead wasn't a midget, the hit would have been right in his chest. :D

Here you are putting Chad down for being a man and playing the game like a man. I like the tweat.

Yeah, because the 5 seconds it took him to tweet that really disrupted his football dedication.

I liked that tweet. I agreed with his tweet - those sorts of hits *should* be part of the game. Hell, I think the Woodhead hit should be viewed as clean. I think it shows a good attitude on the part of Chad that he thinks that football players should be allowed to play football.

WOW, anger issues much........

Belichick....and guys like me??????? Are you serious dude? For this totally moronic post. I should really put you on my ignore list, but for the sake of the team I won't. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference