PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Ochocinco Offers To Reimburse Mason Foster If Fined For Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chad O C Offers To Reimburse Mason Foster

But your gripe about the tweet(s) is ridiculous.

You have been called ridiculous with some of your posts quite a bit more than me Deus.

You might be the last person to use that word

Last edited:

You have been called ridiculous with some of your posts quite a bit more than me Deus.

You8 might be the last person to use that word

pertains to all ridicule (this post's quote has nothing to do w/ me :) fyi)

It rolls off my back. Ridicule doesn't mean anything - even from people you're supposed to wear knee pads around, like the scientific community. (or in this case here in our scientific community
Dwight Schultz

Last edited:

I would not put Chad in the catagory of Haynesworth...Haynesworth is a brute and a disgusting pervert if those allegations are true of him fondling that waitress (which is likely the reason we have not seem him on the field as I read he is in court this whole week dealing with his perversion)

My beef is that Chad needs to devote his time in the football season to football,not shenanigans off the field...during the summer is fine but when leaves begin to change colors its time to get serious about football and football only.

Both players can contribute IF they get SERIOUS about football and DESIRE to help to win a championship.

By all accounts, Chad is working as hard as anyone in camp. Seriously how long does it take for him to post a tweet? I am sure other players who need to hit the books just as much as OchoCinco are spending their off time playing videogames, surfing the net, etc. The only difference between Chad and them is his lesure time activities gets attention because he likes to tweet and his tweets get reported everywhere.

You8 might be the last person to use that word

But the difference is that when people call my posts ridiculous, they tend to be wrong, and the "ridiculous" charge tends to be a prelude to a personal attack from them because that's the best they've got. That's not the case with your post. I have no intention of attacking you personally.

I simply think your attack on Johnson was silly in this instance, because there was absolutely nothing wrong with Johnson's tweet.

Last edited:

By the same token........... we need to cut Zoltan Mesko...... You do all realize he's one of those "troublemaking tweeters" too, right? In fact, I follow him on twitter and he tweeted something about 30 minutes ago.

He clearly doesn't give a fluk about football if he's gonna take 2 seconds out of a perfectly good day to be out practicing punting. He needs to be practicing punts 24/7. Anything else is unacceptable.

Me and Belichick don't like that crap. :cool:

Last edited:

Back in my day Patriots players tweeted with the up most professionalism and class. They just don't make 'em like Kyle Love anymore.

But the difference is that when people call my posts ridiculous, they tend to be wrong, and the "ridiculous" charge tends to be a prelude to a personal attack from them. That's not the case with your post. I have no intention of attacking you personally.

I simply think your attack on Johnson was silly in this instance, because there was absolutely nothing wrong with Johnson's tweet.

This is a message board and you have your opinion

I am fine with that

I am not a Twitter fan...lets just leave it at that.

Obviously you can't read well,I said I am not fond of shenanigans OFF the field and they really have no place during the season.

If he is doing O.K. for us ON the field,then thats what we expect.

Obviously i can read well, im sorry you cant formulate thoughts well.

I am fine with that

Hehehehe..... I just tweeted "@PATRIOTSFANINPA hates twitter" Hehehehehe

Obviously i can read well, im sorry you cant formulate thoughts well.

I don't think he has a problem formulating thoughts. It is the thoughts that he formulates that are the problem. :)

Love Chad.

I recently had a 20 minute tirade about why Pennsylvania is the worst state in the country. But I digress.

2nd worst. New Jersey claims no. 1. I mean look at that state. Jersey Shore clowns, annoying drivers, smells like oil, state looks like an armpit of the Eastern United States seaboard.

I am fine with that

I'm not a Twitter fan either. That's not the issue here, though, since a lot of Patriots players use it. If you think Twitter is so bad, you should be griping at Belichick, not using a harmless tweet to rail against Johnson.

Last edited:

I'm not a Twitter fan either. That's not the issue here, though, since a lot of Patriots players use it. If you think Twitter is so bad, you should be griping at Belichick, not using a harmless tweet to rail against Johnson.

You wonder 10 years ago or so if there were a lot of phone calls made between players before Twitter and Facebook came about or some other form of communication used other than a simple email to talk about situational stuff on the field.

I wonder how guys like Chad would have thrived in those days without being in the spotlight which some crave.

Last edited:

Never changes? Did you see what he did after scoring his TD last night?

OK, I will bite. what did I miss after the TD. I came in late from work and Pats were already 21-0 by then :eek:

You wonder 10 years ago or so if there were a lot of phone calls made between players before Twitter and Facebook came about or some other form of communication used other than a simple email to talk about situational stuff on the field.

I wonder how guys like Chad would have thrived in those days without being in the spotlight which some crave.

LOL, Chad was in the NFL 10 years ago. :rofl:

Haha, good tweet by Chad. The guy seems to be a tough and good dude, he is taking his job serious in NE, his work ethic sounds like it's second to none, hope he has a good season. He deserves it after being with the bengals for so long.

Now if you want to get on someone about tweeting, look no further then Mr. Spikes! Seems like he is tweeting all the time!

OK, I will bite. what did I miss after the TD. I came in late from work and Pats were already 21-0 by then :eek:

You didn't miss anything. Chad acted as if he'd been there before.

You didn't miss anything. Chad acted as if he'd been there before.

HA HA so I didn't miss anything. I should have guessed it by now duh ! :)

If you are going to change you need to do it COMPLETELY....not partially

This team demands professionalism ON and OFF the field or you are GONE

Belichick....and guys like me as fans like it that way.

You are no longer in Cincinnati,land of the Felons Chad.. time to grow up.

Wait, is this serious? I thought it was a parody of an idiot. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference