PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Johnson says being 'controlled' by the Patriots led to his failure here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad's love of flirting and sex ruined his career ... what a dope.

Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson Scores Dates On Twitter, Third Mistress He Picked Up There Is Revealed! | Radar Online

Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson's addiction to Twitter led to the downfall of his NFL career, and now RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting that his sleazy habits on the social networking site doomed his marriage to Evelyn Lozada before she had even walked down the aisle.

"He is constantly scouring Twitter flirting with women, and if he sees someone he likes he has them direct message their number to him so they can meet up in person," a source exclusively told RadarOnline.com.
EXCLUSIVE: Check Out Chad Ochocinco & Third Mistress' Flirty Tweets

The disgraced former star has been carrying out a number of illicit affairs with several women for the past year, said the insider, during which time he took them to his favorite bars, brazenly tweeted with them and even let one girlfriend drive the Smart Car that Basketball Wives star Lozada bought him!

Last edited:
Oh Boy, here we go. Is this guy serious. What is he thinking. Dude, you could have been a PATRIOT!!! Dum *****

I`m sorry he knew like 3 plays and couldn't even run those right........I like chad as a player god damn I wanted him to succeed here. I still cant believe he smurfed it up........

here's what I think of Choad and this thread...

D.U.M.B.-Nuclear-Blasts.gif

Well, now we know what he was doing instead of studying his play book

Exactly which is very insulting to what he was saying when he was here.
He's gone from good guy to bad guy IMO ... he was just using us to stay in the game.

....and ironically enough, a 'LACK of control' led to his failure with the Dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft