PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs. Bulls - Game 7

The C's were getting F'd by the refs out there tonight. Thank god for Eddie House and Brian Scalabrine!!!

Great game. The place was rocking. Lots of hot chics there. almost as many as a Bruins game. This might have been one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. The foul on Pierce against Hinrich was mind boggling. Anyhow, some observations from seeing the game live:

Derek Rose can play.
Chicago is going to be good for a while, even if they lose Gordon.
Perkins is a very physical player.
Big Baby gets rejected like crazy down low.
Rondo really sees the court as well as anyone I've ever seen.
Rondo is lightning quick.
Rondo needs to learn how to shoot from 12 feet away at least.
Rondo doesn't throw up bricks, he throws up f'ing cynder blocks from the outside. GROSS.
Rondo is Jason Kidd'esque, with better quickness, but less outside shot.
Did I mention Rondo at all yet?
Pierce has a bad knack of getting out of control when the team is about to make a run. He loses a ball, turns it over, or misses a free throw at a bad time in the game.
Scal and Eddie House won this game tonight. Scal hit some critical shots in the first half, and House in the second.
OMFG did Scal get rejected!
The Celtics cheerleaders are actually pretty hot. Great abs on those girls, and I'm an abs kinda guy.

Awesome series, and can't wait for Orlando to come and play. The refs have been out to get us most of this series, IMO...
As far as someone before in this thread saying the Bulls are coached poorly, hell, I thought he did pretty good, considering he is a rookie head coach with a rookie for is star player playing against the Defending World Champions...
Rose is gonna be a helluva player, once he stops turning the ball over so often...

I've seen enough of the Bulls to last me three lifetimes after this series.

The C's were getting F'd by the refs out there tonight. Thank god for Eddie House and Brian Scalabrine!!!

I never thought I'd ever read someone saying that about Scal....never!

I never thought I'd ever read someone saying that about Scal....never!
i never thought i would read that someone[you]thinks julio lugo is a good short stop lmao.

Eddie House won the game. Huge threes.

Tony Allen and Marbury should never play in the playoffs. Marbury is horrible, and so shell shocked and doesn't know how to play winning basketball, so ends up freezing/choking.

Scal = The Man.

He came to play, wish he had done so earlier in the series though. Hope he can keep it up, they will need his help.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back