PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

can we all agree

Fire them????

Ha!

I say Promote them!

200.gif

01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110010 01100011 01100001 01110011 01101101

I feel for Troy, because it's not like the Patriots have a long history of great young WR development before he took over. So the problem isn't entirely him, but he's done nothing to change those fortunes, so it's probably best to move on from him.

he is the asst head coach

cam achord is still the special teams coordinator
I know those are the official titles but t-shirts with "tough teams cover kicks" is Joe Judge.

I know those are the official titles but t-shirts with "tough teams cover kicks" is Joe Judge.

cam achord's day to day responsibilities are the special teams, and day to day they have been ill prepared for 3 years

i have no doubt the schooler blocked FG was a JJ wrinkle, but Achord is still the day to day guy......he should have been gone last off season

cam achord's day to day responsibilities are the special teams, and day to day they have been ill prepared for 3 years

i have no doubt the schooler blocked FG was a JJ wrinkle, but Achord is still the day to day guy......he should have been gone last off season
I agree. Judge aside, Achord should have been gone already.

WTF is with this Troy Brown ****?

Cam Achord....no complaints....

But Troy Brown? Jeez....he could make more plays than our WR's even right now...

But Troy Brown? Jeez....he could make more plays than our WR's even right now...
okay then tell him to stop coaching and suit the **** up. because as a WR coach he appears to be not good. Either he can't coach teh players up, or the players are zoning him out. in either case he needs to go.

zero improvement out of the WRs this year......still have WRs making the wrong reads/not finishing routes, taking plays off, seemingly not giving a f#$% and having little understanding of the offense......show me one WR that has gotten better this year......the vets cannot get on the right page offensively and their consistency & effort is poor......TT any better? Boutte can't even get on the field......Bourne is what he was, and everything we get out of DD has been on him

as a group they seem ill prepared, disinterested, and have not shown any improvement

Klemm, conversely, has patched together an OL all year, and is getting decent production out of his young guys

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back