PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can Joe Horn be a "Pats type" player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have enough WR's right now, Horn will go somewhere in dire need of him (ex. Carolina)

what about Eric Metcalf or Sterling Sharpe?

for all the crap he said about the pats last yr , they should sign him and then release him before the opener ;)

Yeah how dare he speak the truth no pats fan wants to hear.

isnt he the guy who pulled out the cell phone after scoring a td? he seems like an attention whore to me and i agree that is not a BB type player

Wait a minute - Randy Moss goes to GB as a Viking and pulls down his pants in front of the end zone fans - THAT IS NOT AN ATTENTION WHORE PLAYER??

Ellis Hobbs dances on the SD logo after the game - THAT WAS NOT AN ATTENTION WHORE ACTION?

Think about some of OUR players before you answer

I guess not because they are Patriots players and its alright in that regard,right?? :rolleyes: :banned: :rolleyes: :banned:

Paul Warfield

i still think that the pats should sign Curtis Conway or Brett Perriman.

those would be great pickups imo

what about Robert Brooks or Henry Ellard? i think these guys could really make an impact.

imo

Regardless of how big he thinks his head is; Joe horn i think would fit right in...He can make some tough grabs and he is faster than most LB's...i mean who could have honestly gotten any better in ATL these days.

I didn't mean that Warfield was dead, Ray.
Just that Berry was still alive and so is Paul Horning for that matter. He was great too.

It matters not, it's all silliness. As is th thought of Joe Horn a head case who hasn't been good for a while, is an attention hog and is old on a team with three very good receivers now that needs to run more for balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents