PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can an ILB be an effective passrusher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, show the picture of Ray Lewis running in untouched after KOPPEN blew his assignment and Maroney had to pick him up at the last second.
Yep, and Lewis was tossing Neal around that day, so Maroney should have nailed him easily. :bricks:

Yep, and Lewis was tossing Neal around that day, so Maroney should have nailed him easily. :bricks:

No, actually, Maroney shouldn't have. On the play, Maroney's assignment was to back up Kaczur. Neal was blocking to his right as well. The fact that Maroney got back over to even chip Lewis with a shoulder was pretty damn good.

As I stated, Koppen is the one who missed the assignment. Not Maroney.

No, actually, Maroney shouldn't have. On the play, Maroney's assignment was to back up Kaczur. Neal was blocking to his right as well. The fact that Maroney got back over to even chip Lewis with a shoulder was pretty damn good.

Sorry, you missed the ironic tone, it must not have translated well in my typing. :blush:

Nothing to do with Maroney? From DBruinz? That's a shock.
DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back