PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Calling all lip readers ...

Yeah, i really can't get a read on him. I've never been good at this sort of thing though.

Reactions: Ian
OT....kind of

“We had one day where we had to go in the indoor [practice facility],” Saban explained. “Sometimes, I sit up in the … weight coaches’ second-floor office and look out the window. I was looking out the window, and I can only see half the field. Mac was on the other side of the field. I could see Mac, but I couldn’t see the defense, and I couldn’t see the receivers. I could only see Mac.

“So every time he would throw the ball, I would just look at Mac, and I could tell whether it was complete or incomplete based on his body language. And I told the film guy, ‘Film this.’ showed it to [Jones] and said, ‘This is how you’re affecting everybody else. I can’t even see whether you threw the ball complete or incomplete, and I can tell whether it was complete or incomplete by how you’re acting.’

Listened to Fauria today, he's right, no one else is coming, they have to get Mac playing better and everyone else too. It's gonna be much harder with our two best defensive players down for a while. This is the roster this year, no help is coming.
BTW I think BB said you can't turn the ball over and expect to win.

Listened to Fauria today, he's right, no one else is coming, they have to get Mac playing better and everyone else too. It's gonna be much harder with our two best defensive players down for a while. This is the roster this year, no help is coming.
Fauria was right about something? Hardly seems possible.

"Can't afford to let potential trade partners see this Tik Tok video"

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office
The Office I Give Up GIF

Even then people who want Mac gone don't believe there is a solution to QB this year. We're all talking about the future.

I've looked at this video several times, and I've gotten "Can't afford ..." repeated multiple times by Belichick but haven't been able to make out the rest of it:

Curious to see if someone else in here possesses that skill to see if we can't figure it out. :cool:

"Can't afford you ****ing up my pursuit of Shula."

We told you not to throw it across the field again.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back