PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caldwell's worst moments....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I really think he will have a good season for the team this year. Funny that I saw him in his worst moments...the Phillie game at the end of last year..the one in fact that Phillie made a big comeback. Brees hit Caldwell a number of times on that last drive..(good catches and smart moves..) but the last catch resulted in a turnover and an Eagle win. That was close as he was close to being down...one could see his disappointment..as the ref ruled it a play. THAT may have been his low point..despite making some big catches..obviously the turnover will be a bad meory of last year. I think this year will be much different for him.

I think Caldwell will shine for the Patriots...... I have high hopes for the guy!

We all love you Reche! Now catch the ball!:rocker:

Pats726 said:
I really think he will have a good season for the team this year. Funny that I saw him in his worst moments...the Phillie game at the end of last year..the one in fact that Phillie made a big comeback. Brees hit Caldwell a number of times on that last drive..(good catches and smart moves..) but the last catch resulted in a turnover and an Eagle win. That was close as he was close to being down...one could see his disappointment..as the ref ruled it a play. THAT may have been his low point..despite making some big catches..obviously the turnover will be a bad meory of last year. I think this year will be much different for him.

I see someone else was watching the NFL Network today...

in SD..the question wasnt how good he was. they all knew kid is fast and can catch. they just hated him for fumbling one too many times in big games which they lost because of a Caldwell fumble..other than that .. i talked to many of their fans and they said..if he learns to not fumble..he'll be very good

Bertil said:
I see someone else was watching the NFL Network today...
Just happened to catch it..I remember that end of the game..really incredible..but I FORGOT who fumbled...and I also remembered that he made a few big catches as Brees and company moved down the field...(but of course those clutch catches were for naught...and Bolt fans remember him for the fumble.)

Hey, they taught Ahman Green not to fumble in Green Bay one year... if you can get Ahman Green to hold onto the ball, you can get Reche Caldwell to. Nothing is impossible, except getting Seattle receivers to catch the ball.

Welcome Reche!

Tiki Barber was a fumble machine up until the 2004. Fumbles are the reult of a lack of focus and simply not holding the ball properly...both of which can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft