PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buffalo Post Game Thoughts (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills aren't a bad team anymore, which is why anyone looking at last night's game as such a collosal failure needs to take a step back and realize that Buffalo isn't a bad team anymore. As I said in another thread the days of J.P. Losman are over, the AFC East is becoming a very good division again and it's not going to be an easy season.

Last edited:
Re: My postgame thoughts

I am. Matter of fact I'm a HUGE Bills' fan. I just pulled up your message board for the same reason, to see what all of your opinions were on the game. Me personally, I thought that it was an exciting game from start to finish. Of course I was hoping for a different outcome. LOL!

I can only speak for myself but as a Bills' fan I look to measure our progress against the better teams. Needless to say that the Patriots are probably at the top of that list. I feel that our future is bright and it feels good to have hope again. I like the attitude that our new young players displayed last night. Although I admire the dominance of Vince Wilfork's play and would gladly like to have him on my team, I was thrilled to see our LT Demetrius Bell get up in his grill a few times last night. Wilfork has long been a nemesis to the Bills and it was good to see that our new guy(s) aren't going to back down. As fans I think that you guys can appreciate that aspect of a fan.

Obviously we went thru alot of personnell changes this last off season and stepping into last night's game was a big unknown of what Buffalo was going to field as a team. I think we did good, real good. I was watching the pregame and it was quite humiliating to be unanimously and publicly disrepected but the icing on the cake was when Bruschi said that it was going to be a blow out. It wasn't. I'm not trying to disrespect him either but I didn't like watching and hearing that but what fan would? I do look forward to when the Patriots come to Buffalo. Regardless of the outcome it feels good to have hope again and feel like we can compete. It's been a long time coming.

If you're a Bills fan, let me say that I'm sorry your young linebacker is injured again. I hope the poor guy can have an injury free season next year. They do say that he should be back this season, so here's to a full recovery!

Our problem in the 1st half was the offense! The Defense was 4-4 stopping Buffalo on the 1st 4 Buffalo 3rd downs. Also add Brady's pick six!

Buffalo's no huddle offense forced the Patriots coaches to choose either a run defense (3-4) or pass defense (4-3 or 4-2-5 Nickel). In either pass defenses the DE's were Banta-Cain and Burgess, neither of which can stop the run. Both were split wide of the OT to give them better angles at the QB for the pass rush. I would much rather see Green, Wilfork, Warren and Ninkovich as the 4 DL with Banta-Cain and Burgess as situational pass rushers.

However the "Real" reason we almost lost the game was because we were the "Boston" Patriots last night and played like them!

No doubt we didn't look like the Patriots we are used to most of the night, including a lot of sloppy errors.

MgT asked earlier if this team could be counted on to win 2 playoff games. Of course not. But I wouldn't count on any team in September to win 2 playoff games. I want this team to peak in December-February, not September-November. The 2007 team peaked in September-November, held on for a perfect record, and folded in the SB.

The Bills outplayed us for 55 minutes. But it's a 60 minute game. The Pats team I saw the last 5 minutes was the best Pats team I've seen since 2004:

1. When we needed a TD, we scored.
2. When we desperately needed the ball back with 2 minutes left, we forced a turnover and got not only the ball back, but great field position.
3. When we had to score another touchdown, we did.
4. When we had to stop them with 50 seconds left and only a FG to win it, we did. The defense had fire in their eyes and game with lots of energy. If that defense (on the last Buffalo possession) had been out their in the last few minutes of the 2006 AFCCG or the 2007 SB I would have been very happy.

The fact is, we couldn't count on our 2005-2008 defenses to stop the opponents when they had to, and this defense did. I lot of moaners on this site thought that we gave Edwards the ball back with too much time, but the defense seemed eager for the chance to stop them, insteading of looking worn out, tired, and slow. That's a refreshing change.

This game reminded me a bit of the 2003 Denver game when we were outplayed most of the game, took an intentional safety, stopped them after the free kick, and then marched the length of the field. I'll take those kind of wins any day over 50-7 shellackings (though I'd be happy to have a few of those thrown in over the course of the season). They build character and toughness, and they are the kind of wins which translate to postseason wins when everything gets tougher and there are no freebies.

If you're a Bills fan, let me say that I'm sorry your young linebacker is injured again. I hope the poor guy can have an injury free season next year. They do say that he should be back this season, so here's to a full recovery!

Thanks for your sentiments, classy move on your part. I'm afraid that this is starting to become a ritual with Posluszny getting hurt up in New England. We have been counting on him to be one of our leaders. That injury hurts (no pun intended).

Re: Thoughts on the Game

5. Everyone expected the offense to come out firing like vintage 2007. But we didn't look that great in the preseason, and up to the last 2 possessions the offense looked poor (poor is actually being kind) tonight. Brady looked tentative, the OL was poor, the offensive playcalling was bad, we gave up on the running game too soon, and we need productivity from more than 2 WRs. Missed 3rd downs, 4th downs, and 2 point conversions, with sloppy looking play. BUT the last 2 serious looked like vintage Brady and vintage Pats, Watson played his best game as a Pat, and the line seemed to play better.

Bottom line is I'm not whitewashing the fact that we played more poorly than expected and have a ton of work to do, but I think that pulling out this kind of win may be better for the team in the long run than a dominant opening statement. We lost 31-0 to open 2003 and became a stiffling defense and clutch offensive team that won the SB. We started 2007 as the most dominant team in history but couldn't finish.

I normally agree with you and find your analysis spot on - but your comments on the offense are way off, and perhaps its due to the small sample size of only seeing the second half. This offense moved the ball at will nearly every time it had possession last nite, it just failed to capitalize a few times. Even for how "bad" (according to ESPN and the like) the O played in the first half, it only punted once. Two red-zone stalls, a botched 4th & 1 and a missed field goal, if they execute those, they come away with up to 31 first half points. Of course, Brady's pick-6 was brutal, but that goes without saying.

Basically, this offense was a play or two away from being unstoppable like it was in 2007.

Last edited:
Re: Everyone Relax

The defense hasn't made any serious 3rd down stops? What do you think the last play of the game was? If the Bills were 4-10 on third down, where were the "several" exactly? Are you saying that in a 1 point game, stopping 6 3rd downs isn't important?

How does a team go 16-0 in a full season and never stop an important 3rd down conversion? How does a team go 11-5 and never make an important 3rd down stop?

Let me backtrack a little...
Four of 10 is not bad at all. I think giving up 16yds on 3rd and 20, turning what would have been a 55yd FG into a 40yarder in a tight game (late in the 3rd) frustrated me. That was followed by giving up 10 yards on 3rd and 5 but then being bailed out on a penalty only to give up a 20yard screen pass on 3rd and 15. Later that drive (all mid/late 4th Quarter) we gave up 3rd and 3 (understandable) and 3rd and 8. The drive resulted in what should have been a game clinching TD.
The last play of the game was a 3rd and 10 sack because the Bills were essentially needing big chunks of yards with 20seconds left (like our hail marys to end SB 42).
This was all against a team that played a vanilla offense with a backup RB. All in all, I was not impressed by anything we did before the Final 5minutes (and our D only played 50 seconds of that time). In short, my comments do not mean the D is terrible or we are doomed, but rather that I am not confident in our ability to get off the field consistently (specifically in the 2nd half against good teams) on 3rd Down.

As for your comment about 2007, we spent so much of the year beating teams before the end of the 3rd Quarter, I don't see it as a good representation of our overall Defensive needs. I do know that following the 2007 AFCCG vs. Indy, the issue of getting younger on Defense and getting of the field on 3rd down was raised. That is one reason why we let the Colts back into that game. Though not a major issue in 2007, the Giants killed us with 2 long scoring drives (late). Last season, we talk about how Favre converting the 3rd and 15 in OT possibly killed our playoff hopes.

Maybe I am asking for too much. Perhaps I want my favorite team to be perfect. Perhaps watching the Steelers makes me wish we had a shutdown D that made big plays against great teams with the game on the line. Like the rest of us on Patsfans, I love the Pats and my neighbors in Mt. Lebo can attest to how crazy I went last night at the end of the game. In the end, I just want to see (and fully expect to see) the Pats play better on 3rd down.

Brady will not last the season if he throws 50+ passes a game. Neither will Moss if he keeps running slants. Moss doesn't like to get hit. He is used to jump-balling with db's well down the field. Although heavily criticized in most quarters, the Pats D did only gave up their usual 17 points. Gruden added a lot to the MNF telecast.

I normally agree with you and find your analysis spot on - but your comments on the offense are way off, and perhaps its due to the small sample size of only seeing the second half. This offense moved the ball at will nearly every time it had possession last nite, it just failed to capitalize a few times. Even for how "bad" (according to ESPN and the like) the O played in the first half, it only punted once. Two red-zone stalls, a botched 4th & 1 and a missed field goal, if they execute those, they come away with up to 31 first half points. Of course, Brady's pick-6 was brutal, but that goes without saying.

Basically, this offense was a play or two away from being unstoppable like it was in 2007.

Thanks for the input - I value your perspective.

I've tried to be clear, I only saw the second half, and my comments are only based on what I saw. What I saw was an offense which generated 3 points in 25 minutes of the second half prior to the last 2 drives, which failed to convert twice with 2 yards to make a first down from the Buffalo 36 killing a 7 minute drive, and which had 1st and 10 at the Buffalo 16 and could only get 3 points out of it, which looked one-dimensional with little running and a passing attack focused exclusively on Welker and Moss, and which had only one play greater than 11 hards (an 18 yard pass to Randy Moss). The last 5 minutes were obviously a totally different story.

I'm glad to hear that you feel we were closer to clicking offensively than what I saw.

Re: Matt Light and a few thoughts on tonight's performance

Light is gonna be a problem this year for us, you guys can obviously c that (slow feet!)...

I can obviously c it, too...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:
This OL, and Light in particular, is no longer physically capable to successfully handle the amount of passing that this Greatest Show on Turf/Indianapolis Dolts offense (which we used to MOCK in the Good Old Days of '03/'04) wants it to handle.

Tom Brady deserves - and needs, now more than ever - a Legit Pro Bowl-caliber LT.

PFW's Nolan Nawrocki had them pegged: This OL is a collection of "injury-prone, try-hard stiffs."

Thanks for the input - I value your perspective.

I've tried to be clear, I only saw the second half, and my comments are only based on what I saw. What I saw was an offense which generated 3 points in 25 minutes of the second half prior to the last 2 drives, which failed to convert twice with 2 yards to make a first down from the Buffalo 36 killing a 7 minute drive, and which had 1st and 10 at the Buffalo 16 and could only get 3 points out of it, which looked one-dimensional with little running and a passing attack focused exclusively on Welker and Moss, and which had only one play greater than 11 hards (an 18 yard pass to Randy Moss). The last 5 minutes were obviously a totally different story.

I'm glad to hear that you feel we were closer to clicking offensively than what I saw.

Mayoclinic - see my thoughts in a thread I just started. Again, I always defer to your opinion b/c your insight has always been on the money, but I do think if you watch the full game, you'll see the stalled drives as a fluke, rather than a flaw that's likely to repeat itself (again, putting aside Brady throwing the ball to Schobel). I agree - ultimately, the object of the game is to get points on the board, and they weren't doing that, but in terms of efficiency and moving the ball, and getting first downs, they did that consistently. If that happens, its only a matter of time before the points pile up, especially with the weapons on this offense.

Take the two failed short yardage attempts you cited. On one, I thought Moss was PI'd with (went uncalled) and on the other, Welker just didn't turn around early enough. 9/10 they convert on one or both of those plays. So as the season goes on, it averages out, and those conversions turn into points.

I usually feel like we have similar opinions mayoclinic, but I thought tonight's performance left a lot to worry about.

The 4th and inches to start the game where we were not even close was an ominous sign. Good teams pick that up 90 percent of the time.

Several 3rd down "stops" by the defense actually were drops by Buffalo receivers, we won't have that luxury often.

Failing to execute on offense on many 3rd and shorts and two 4th and shorts was unacceptable.

The 3rd and 15 the defense gave up when we were down by 4 in the 4th quarter had me losing my mind. To allow the Bills to pick up that type of yardage on such a safe play was horrendous.

On the Bills FG drive before that we had them in 3rd and 20 and gave up a ridiculously easy 15 yards or so that not only got them in to FG range, but in to easy field goal range.

The offensive line: This unit really struggled for most of the game. I think the largest problem is that they could not run block. If the Bills had to fear the run at all, maybe the guys wouldn't come off the edge so hard and make Light look so terrible.

The defensive line: The lack of tackles from this position is evident in the boxscore. We've got a bunch of guys who are more run stuffers than pass rushers, but they couldn't consistently corral Fred Jackson. I wasn't surprised that the line lacked a pass rush, but they need to be excellent against the run to make up for it.

I still think this defense lacks speed and the main culprit appears to be James Sanders. It's one of those things where I know my opinion is wrong because BB keeps sending him out there, but I really feel like a faster safety with more range next to Meriweather would do wonders for this defense..

Galloway has to give us more than he gave us tonight...lots of snaps and no production.

You could tell Welker's not 100%, he's got got to get more YAC when he's essentially being covered by a LB. On several situations, he just couldn't quite get that usual separation after making the catch...still a great effort by Wes.

Good things:

We gave up a defensive TD and still won, tough to do

We were brutalized by two horrible personal fouls and still won

Great to see Ben Watson have such a great last quarter, hopefully this experience leads to continued great things from him.

Great to see Tom Brady lead the comeback, I thought he struggled some early, but he was money late

Meriweather looked really good at times an his hit was key late

Moss did a great job, but I'd prefer to not see him take so many hits.

I thought Maroney looked good for what he had to work with, he hasn't played in almost as long as Tom, so him getting some game reps was good too.

I didn't understand the call on 4th and 1 inch. They should have had Brady sneak it, or if they were afraid to do that, they should have punted or tried the long FG. Handing it backwards 5 yds. to make 1 inch was just stupid. I put that on whomever called the play.

Although several of the 3rd down stops were drops, I thought our secondary caused some of those by actually being near the play and either interfering with the ball/sight of receiver, and/or threatening a big hit, which we haven't had for a couple of years. Lack of pass rush (again) for 59 minutes against a green offensive line was my biggest worry.

I thought the Pats offense intentionally plodded for 55 minutes for 2 reasons - to get Brady back into his game and to rest the defense (particularly Big Vince who looked pretty winded out there) against the Bills' No Huddle offense.

Welker looked hunched over to me as he waited for punts and made receptions. Agreed he is not 100%.

We still have the problem of the big gaping hole between the line backers & secondary which allows for screens and underneath routes going for 10-15 yd. gains. For the life of me I cannot understand how we can never plug the middle of the field or get a pass rush in place to prevent the quick strike. There were several plays where there was literally "nobody home" in a red jersey on an entire side of the field while there were two Buffalo receivers/running backs standing there waiting for Trent Edwards to sling it over, which, of course, he had plenty of time to do. GGRRRR!

While this game was maddening throughout, the Pats managed to pull it off, despite looking pretty sloppy. They pulled together as a team and gave it their all. That to me is the mark of a great team trying to shake off some early-season adjustments, such as your QB returning to form, missing your star DE who was traded a week ago and losing your starting MLB, who is supposed to be the "center" of the defense early in the game. Although I am concerned about the Jets, I am still confident in our team and looking forward to seeing how they deal with all these issues.

Re: Matt Light and a few thoughts on tonight's performance

When did TODD Lyght bulk up enough to become our LT?...........Gruden mentioned TODD 40 times,last nite.

The front 7 play was not what I'd like to see, but there was a ton of adjustments to be made this week. Seymour leaving made everybody's job harder, and Mayo's injury put them in out-and-out scramble mode. AD not practicing on the inside made it look worse than it will next week, if Mayo isn't ready to go. Pre-snap, they'll be looking at the formation and recognizing it, rather than looking at each other and figuring out their assignments. Hopefully with another week of practice under their belts, they'll be able to scheme more and mix up what their DTs are doing, rather than just playing the vanilla 4-3 that even the ad-hoc OL of the Bills was prepared for.

I just rewatched the fourth quarter, and I was a bit bummed by what I saw. Basically, the team adjusted to the fact that that the OL was a turnstile. Much quicker plays, and Brayd unloaded within a second each drop. Coupled with the prevent defense, and it worked. Still, guys were coming through almost unabated. If you get a chance to see a replay, see if you agree that it wasn't a whole lot better than the first 3 quarters, except that the patriots adjusted.

The adjustment to 3-step drops in the third quarter was just the ticket to get Brady comfortable back there again. Pressure wasn't as effective then, and when he went to deeper drops, he seemed to make better reads and deliver the ball more effectively. He made a comment on WEEI this morning, in response to a question about his comfort with his knee, that every year it takes a while for him to get comfortable in the pocket under the increased defensive pressure and hits put on him as the regular season gets going. He sounded like it was something that irritated him to no end. I could hear the competitor in him being pissed at himself for this very human weakness.

The few times they brought Vollmer onto the field, it was as an extra OL, with Light or Kaczur declaring as eligible TE. I think we will see this again on Sunday. Vollmer did fine except for the kicking penalty.

I also watched Vollmer looked suprisingly good matching up with Schoebel on one of the subsequent plays, where Light had to leave the field for a play after reporting as eligible.

Good post. I don't know if anyone else mentioned it already but Faulk has no business doing kick off return. He is way too valuable for crucial 3rd downs and when he was returning kicks, he looked pedestrian compared to Maroney. Was it just me or was Bills kicking towards Faulk throughout the game?

Even on offense, Faulk looked a little slower to me - not quite having that extra quickness that characterized his play last year. Not suprising given his age in running back years. I'll be happy to get somebody else back there with Maroney, because his top speed is lacking even more (far more) than his quickness has slipped. I'd like it to be Tate or Nunn back there (perhaps if Galloway continues to mystify), but I'll settle for Slater, Edelman, or Wheatley.

As close to cardiac arrest as I was last night, I expect a better performance against the Jets. I think we'll see the kind of welcome to the NFL moment for Sanchez for which Belichick is famous, crowding the box to stop the run and then disguising coverages to force mistakes on 3rd and long. I'm less sanguine about the offensive line matching up with the Jets, but at least the first-game jitters are out of the way.

I missed the first half of the game but saw most of the second half. Some thoughts:

1. I think this was a great outcome for us ... much better than a 38-10 shellacking of the Bills. We were rusty, we are young in many areas, we missed a lot of opportunities and made some mistakes, and we still came out with the Win. Plus Brady and company had to pull together and show what they were made of in the end. I think this win will help the team much more down the road than the lopsided game most people were expecting.
As philosopher & fellow Boston Latin School alum George Santayana once stated: Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. If next week there is the same passivity in the ground game, the same weakness of the pass rush, and the same predictablity in formations & play-calling, then this was certainly not a "great" victory. It will be just a win, though a win is still a win is a win.

2. I tried to follow the game day thread to catch up on what I had missed. I must say, my impression is that there are a lot of people on the site who are all gloom and doom. The comments were extremely negative up to the last 2 drives, even when I saw a lot of good things. A lot of whining and crying, and not just by the trolls. A lot of doom and gloom, over what would have at worst been one early season loss. The fact is, if we had lost this game I still think we would have gotten a lot of benefit out of it. It reminded me of 2003 when we lost badly to the Bills in the opener. I think it's good that we opened with a lot of warts - I'll be much more curious to see how we look in December and January.
I didn't visit the GDT, but the gloom & doom would be certainly understandable, and justified.

3. BB is going to be all over this team this week.
As he should be. He should be all over his coaches, scouts & execs, while he's at it.

4. The Jets fans are going to go wild this week thinking their team is the greatest thing since sliced bread and we were lucky to eke out a win. I am expecting a totally different performance next week in New Jersey.
Only if they heed the advice of Mr. Santayana.

5. I was very pleased to escape with no major injuries. I didn't see Mayo's knee injury in the first quarter, but as he went out under his own power I'm hoping it's minor, and that he was kept out as a precaution.
Let's hope so; but of course, Bill will probably only admit that Mayo's not dead.

6. I thought the defense did well overall tonight, especially given Mayo's absence. Guyton filled in pretty decently, though he is no Mayo. I saw a lot more swarming defense than I did last year, and much more aggressive play from the secondary. We held the Bills to 286 yards total offense, and I don't think the defense would have been to blame for a loss. I was very happy with what I saw from the secondary, and Meriweather looks like a stud. Comments on the gameday thread seemed worried when the Bills got the ball back with 50 seconds, but from what I could see the defense was jacked up and wanted to show that they could rise to the occasion.
Without having seen the Gamebook, I wonder how many yards/play the defense allowed. Remember, the Bills didn't run nearly the number of plays that the Pats did.

7. I thought that the penalties on Wilfork and Adalius Thomas were totally bogus. Wilfork's sack was completely clean, nothing below the waist. In the AD sack, the ref blew the whistle late and Edwards was still fighting. It's hard to blame the players for continuing to give effort under that situation, even if it wasn't the smartest play in the world. Both penalties kept scoring drives alive that should have been stopped.
Agree about the Wilfork call. Do you think that the zebras & league office were looking to nail Wilfork if he did anything close to a borderline hit? As for AT, he should know that he will be penalized if he tackles the QB by flipping his body over his.

8. I was a bit taken back at how well Buffalo ran the ball against our defense. While Mike Wright played a great game, I hope to see more of Ron Brace and Wilfork together in the near future.
Why do you think that the overpaid Mike Wright played a great game? Buffalo's success on the ground also highlights how poorly Gary Guyton played.

9. Our offense put up 440+ yards total offense, but left a lot to be desired for most of the game. We had trouble finishing drives, the play calling left much to be desired, and we abandoned the running game too quickly. Brady was rusty, but looked like himself at the end. Having to pull the game out may have been the best medicine possible in terms of getting back the real Tom Brady. Watch out for the rest of the season.
Agreed, on all points.

10. I was surprised that Chris Baker wasn't more involved. I think next week we will see Brady use more options. If Ben Watson actually can consistently make catches like he did on the last 2 drives, then he will be a major weapon.
I was also surprised, and a little disappointed, at Baker's lack of involvement. And Watson has a ways to go before he earns my trust.

11. My biggest concern from what I saw was the offensive line, particularly Matt Light. Poor protection resulted in a lot of short passing plays. The run blocking continues to be poor. Maroney ran better than I've seen in a while, but didn't have much room to work with.
Agreed. Our next generation of OLmen must be cultivated now, before Brady is left to rot on the vine.

12. Except for Gost's FG miss, ST seemed outstanding. LoMo had a big return, the punting game was solid, McKelvin was kept in check. And the bottom line is, when the game was on the line and TB needed the ball back one more time, the ST found a way to get it back. Can't ask for much more than that.
No, you can't.

All things considered, I'm ecstatic with this result this early in the season. I'd much rather have a physical team that can pull out clutch wins when it counts than a one-sided offensive powerhouse which bulldozes opponents 90% of the time but struggles when the going gets tough. As long as Mayo's injury isn't serious, I think we'll be in great shape in the long run.

Respectfully disagree. I'm ecstatic with the result, but not so with the means by which the result was forced to be created. And where is this physical team to which you refer?

Update on Mayo: sprained MCL. If he's out longer than a month, then we're screwed. Why can't bad things happen to bad teams, for once, instead of to us all the goddamn time?

The Bills aren't a bad team anymore, which is why anyone looking at last night's game as such a collosal failure needs to take a step back and realize that Buffalo isn't a bad team anymore. As I said in another thread the days of J.P. Losman are over, the AFC East is becoming a very good division again and it's not going to be an easy season.
Thank the good lord for some bloody sense for a change. I was harping on about it earlier that after seeing last night, the Bills have some dynamic players on offense and defense and that they might have just improved.

Yesterday was Buffalo's Super Bowl. Watch them now stink up the joint, poss. as soon as their next game. If that were to happen, that would reflect even more poorly on the Pats.

P.S.: Welcome back, Oswlek! Y'all drop by more often.

Last edited:
Yesterday was Buffalo's Super Bowl. Watch them now stink up the joint, poss. as soon as their next game. If that were to happen, that would reflect even more poorly on the Pats.

P.S.: Welcome back, Oswlek! Y'all drop by more often.

I thought Buffalo played very well last night. Edwards was impressive as was their D.

Thank the good lord for some bloody sense for a change. I was harping on about it earlier that after seeing last night, the Bills have some dynamic players on offense and defense and that they might have just improved.

They did. Luckily they stlll have a bottom 5 coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back