PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

broncos fans crying about Edelman's block on Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

Virgil Green did the same thing week 12 to Hightower that injured him, didn't near a peep about if being dirty

I don't wish injury on any player.

Except TJ Ward, he's a dirty POS with a big mouth and I hope someone shuts it for him in the Super Bowl.

I don't give a rat's hairy ass crack what anyone in Denver thinks about much of anything, particularly when it pertains to whining about a bunch of nonsense.

In less than 2 weeks no one will care who the AFC representative was anyway.

Ward should be suspended for their next game for his hit on Bolden, but I don't think they should go overboard, one game is enough.

I don't give a rat's hairy ass crack what anyone in Denver thinks about much of anything, particularly when it pertains to whining about a bunch of nonsense.

In less than 2 weeks no one will care who the AFC representative was anyway.

Oh yeah?

Well answer this then SUP.....

Do you ever f.cking sleep?

Oh yeah?

Well answer this then SUP.....

Do you ever f.cking sleep?

Ha! I've been on what my wife calls the "vampire schedule" for awhile now, partially due to late nights of school work, and partially due to some really bad luck with some relatively serious health issues the past 14-18 months or so.

I've had to resort to a combination of small amounts of painkillers and catching a few hours of sleep in the early hours of the morning. I usually take a nap before dinner too, which helps a lot. I suppose I could try and knock myself out by taking more meds, but I'm against that idea since addiction lies within the family.

Boo ****ing hoo

Some of these fans will whine about anything, and this is a prime example. It's ridiculous.

• Agree
Reactions: glm
Is this supposed to be flag football?

That was a dirty block, but considering it was on TJ Ward, it was entirely appropriate.

Edelman...hmmm...maybe HE can protect the passer!

They'll be cryin more after getting 'Crushed' by Panthers in SB (see Seahawks)

Bronco fans complaining about a blocker going low is hilariously ignorant

Besides the Gronk comments earlier in the week about taking him out at the knees, besides TJ Ward actually taking Gronk out at the knees before, Kubiak would consider that block a quality audition for a place on his OL

Ha! I've been on what my wife calls the "vampire schedule" for awhile now, partially due to late nights of school work, and partially due to some really bad luck with some relatively serious health issues the past 14-18 months or so.

I've had to resort to a combination of small amounts of painkillers and catching a few hours of sleep in the early hours of the morning. I usually take a nap before dinner too, which helps a lot. I suppose I could try and knock myself out by taking more meds, but I'm against that idea since addiction lies within the family.

Sorry to hear it, unless you have to get tested I would recommend medical marijuana, if nothing else it will help with sleep.

After Welker's hit on Talib, every single Bronco fan complaining can shut their goddamn mouths.

They must be nervous. After all that defense and all those hits on Brady, we were still 2 POINTS from tying it up. If that's all they could be New England by with NE's garbage OL, imagine what a healthy OL like Carolina's will do to that D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe