PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos: Easiest path to the #1 seed ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe the byes won yesterday by the Patriots and San Francisco 49'ers will set up a Patriot/Niner Super Bowl.
I believe these are the 2 best teams from their conferences and with the bye they will each get a home game and some much needed rest.
Without the bye was going to be tough for the Pats to make it back to the SB. With the bye and barring some catastrophic injury I think they're winning it.

I think the scariest team out there right now is the Seahawks.

Dear all the butthurt patriots fans,

Please go see a doctor to receive medication.

Admit it patriots suck, and they haven't been to as many super bowls as peyton.

Um......what? The Patriots as a franchise have been to seven Super Bowls. They've been to the Super Bowl five times in the Belichick/Brady era. They've *WON* three times in the Belichick/Brady era.

Peyton Manning has been to two Super Bowls in his life as a player.

You need to put down the crack pipe, my friend.

I think the rest of the league should be very happy that Seattle won't get to play a home game in the playoffs. They're a different team on the road.

Um......what? The Patriots as a franchise have been to seven Super Bowls. They've been to the Super Bowl five times in the Belichick/Brady era. They've *WON* three times in the Belichick/Brady era.

Peyton Manning has been to two Super Bowls in his life as a player.

You need to put down the crack pipe, my friend.

Im pretty sure you need to put down the pipe, you think the patriots are better then the broncos.

I think it is very interesting that the Texans where considered the best team in the AFC, came into NE with just a single loss. The get crushed by the Pats and THEN lose 2 of their next 3 game...badly.

Then the Niners, who were considered the best team in the NFC, come in, and WIN a tough physical game, almost blowing a 28 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter, THEN they get crushed in their next game, and barely beat one of the worst teams in the league.

The Pats are not generally considered to be one of "physically tough" teams in the league, like they were back in the 2001-2004 era. In fact they are now thought of as a "finesse" team. However, I think that, under the radar, the Pats have been developing that physical quality that proved so successful back in the day, and we see the effects of it in how teams play AFTER they play us. Just a thought

Last edited:
Dear all the butthurt patriots fans,

Please go see a doctor to receive medication.

Admit it patriots suck, and they haven't been to as many super bowls as peyton.

God, now we got these idiot posters coming on here even before the Wildcard weekend.:ugh:

I think it is very interesting that the Texans where considered the best team in the AFC, came into NE with just a single loss. The get crushed by the Pats and THEN lose 2 of their next 3 game...badly.

Then the Niners, who were considered the best team in the NFC, come in, and WIN a tough physical game, almost blowing a 28 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter, THEN they get crushed in their next game, and barely beat one of the worst teams in the league.

The Pats are not generally considered to be one of "physically tough" teams in the league, like they were back in the 2001-2004 era. In fact they are now thought of as a "finesse" team. However, I think that, under the radar, the Pats have been developing that physical quality that proved so successful back in the day, and we see the effects of it in how teams play AFTER they play us. Just a thought

I think Deaderick, Wilfork, Spikes, Hightower, and Mayo are physical, punishing players.

4058092+_97e64f22c53fddd8df02217019e0351e.jpg

Probably one of the sadder attempts at trolling patsfans.com has seen.

God, now we got these idiot posters coming on here even before the Wildcard weekend.:ugh:

That's ok. Just blame that on Patriots fans being obsessed. :rolleyes:

Probably one of the sadder attempts at trolling patsfans.com has seen.

I'd put him on ignore, but I don't expect him to be around long enough for it to be needed.

Finally someone who agrees denver are better then NE.

I thank you for not being total idiots like the other members on this forum
OK I change my mind. In this case, this kid should be banned for his own good. Its one thing to troll and manipulate facts and stats. Its another to invade a board and just babble like an 8 year old, with nothing to offer but "you suck"

Last edited:
OK I change my mind. In this case, this kid should be banned for his own good. Its one thing to troll and manipulate facts and stats. Its another to invade a board and just babble like 8 year old, with nothing to offer by "you suck"

Poor pats fans don't like hearing the truth.

Over/under on the time of day that Denver_Oner gets banned?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back