PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos: Easiest path to the #1 seed ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and they haven't been to as many super bowls as peyton.

Huh? Um, since when did "Two" become "Greater Than" "Five?"

You're a fan and standing up for your team and I respect that, but you need a little remedial math. Maybe it's the thin air...you're not getting enough oxygen to your brain.

I think Deaderick, Wilfork, Spikes, Hightower, and Mayo are physical, punishing players.
Oh I agree, I was talking about the PERCEPTION of the Pats not the reality. Also I would include, what is developing into a very punishing OL to that equation. I think in time it will become more evident that win or lose, playing the NE Patriots will exact a toll on our opponents, and effect their performances going forward.

No i didn't mean that.

I mean that brady sucks bigtime and the broncos are the best team in nfl according to espn analyst and power rankings.

As the Pats have discovered to their sadness in two of the last four SB's, being the "best team in nfl" according to espn and a ton of power rankings isn't worth a crock of ****.

As for "brady sucks bigtime," well, that's as ignorant as saying that "Peyton sucks bigtime" and is just as unworthy of any response.

New season. 16 teams. That's all that matters now.

Using the OP's logic the Patriots are a fraud at the #2 seed as well.The Pats didn't beat a team with a winning record on the road all year and only had 3 wins the whole season against quality opponents.

Last edited:
Um......what? The Patriots as a franchise have been to seven Super Bowls. They've been to the Super Bowl five times in the Belichick/Brady era. They've *WON* three times in the Belichick/Brady era.

Peyton Manning has been to two Super Bowls in his life as a player.

You need to put down the crack pipe, my friend.

No i didn't mean that.

I mean that brady sucks bigtime and the broncos are the best team in nfl according to espn analyst and power rankings.

As trolling goes this is pretty pathetic. Like 2012 Jets pathetic.

Dear all the butthurt patriots fans,

Please go see a doctor to receive medication.

Admit it patriots suck, and they haven't been to as many super bowls as peyton.

As the Pats have discovered to their sadness in two of the last four SB's, being the "best team in nfl" according to espn and a ton of power rankings isn't worth a crock of ****.

As for "brady sucks bigtime," well, that's as ignorant as saying that "Peyton sucks bigtime" and is just as unworthy of any response.

New season. 16 teams. That's all that matters now.

12 teams. :p

Huh? Um, since when did "Two" become "Greater Than" "Five?"

You're a fan and standing up for your team and I respect that, but you need a little remedial math. Maybe it's the thin air...you're not getting enough oxygen to your brain.

I think assuming that there is a brain is a bit of a reach.

Finally someone who agrees denver are better then NE.

I thank you for not being total idiots like the other members on this forum

Not so fast. Check out this chart on giveaways in 2012: NFL Football Stats - NFL Team Giveaways per Game on TeamRankings.com

The Broncos, Bengals and Colts coughed up the ball more than any of the other playoff teams in the NFL.

The Patriots finished #2 right behind - biggest surprise for me - the Washington Redskins. RG3 is the real deal. The Pats had the best ball security in the AFC.

It looks good for the Ravens against the Colts at home since the Colts are a turnover nightmare on the road.

The Broncos have to take care of the ball if they want to get out of the Divisonal round. My guess is that they get the Bengals who I think will blast the reeling Texans next weekend. They've got a good front seven.

Last edited:
I would like to thank all the patriots members for all the complements, I really appreciate all the nice stuff.

And ill know that ill be missed, But ill be back tomorrow to share some of my opinions. Been working all night and need my rest be able to come on tomorrow and chat with my lovely friends on here.

Take care guys, I love hearing your opinions about how much brady does suck and needs to stop having cries all the time.

Sincerely Denver Oner xoxoxo

No i didn't mean that.

When is the banner ceremony for that accomplishment? :rolleyes:

I am all for a healthy rivalry between fan base, and I fully acknowledge that both sides will be biased one way ot another. We will twist facts and stats to lean in whatever way better suits our argument. I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit to a little apprehension in a match off with you guys as NE is a very good team. With that being said, I abhor the fact that there are visiting fans from our base that make the whole of our fan base look like classless visitors. We aren't all like that.

Although I do not agree with the OP's sentiments, as a fan of the Broncos, I can understand why an NE fan would make them. But both teams will be completely different from their previous time playing. And to me, Manning is on the Broncos not the Colts, so imo all previous stats are moot in regards to wins/losses up until now and these playoffs. Good luck to your team in the playoffs and may the best team win. (since I am a Broncos fan, I hope it to be us :) )

Last edited:
Im pretty sure you need to put down the pipe, you think the patriots are better then the broncos.

You have the perfect forum name except you might want to add a few letters like....

Denver_Oner_And_Doner

I think that's a distinct possibility once your team for the first time in nearly a month finds an opponent who is not fighting for a top 10 draft pick

Last edited:
I am all for a healthy rivalry between fan base, and I fully acknowledge that both sides will be biased one way ot another. We will twist facts and stats to lean in whatever way better suits our argument. I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit to a little apprehension in a match off with you guys as NE is a very good team. With that being said, I abhor the fact that there are visiting fans from our base that make the whole of our fan base look like classless visitors. We aren't all like that.

Although I do not agree with the OP's sentiments, as a fan of the Broncos, I can understand why an NE fan would make them. But both teams will be completely different from their previous time playing. And to me, Manning is on the Broncos not the Colts, so imo all previous stats are moot in regards to wins/losses up until now and these playoffs. Good luck to your team in the playoffs and may the best team win. (since I am a Broncos fan, I hope it to be us :) )

I think we're pretty good around here about realizing that one idiot does not define an entire fan base. (unless he/she is a Jets fan ;))

Welcome to the board! :D

Love debating good fans from other teams. Hope you'll come back and chime in before the Pats/Broncs meet.

Hopefully, our mods will wake up and do their job and ban the idiot who is giving other Denver fans a bad name so the rest of us can get down to a serious discussion of the third Brady-P. Manning AFCCG rematch, should it occur.

I think we're pretty good around here about realizing that one idiot does not define an entire fan base. (unless he/she is a Jets fan or a Tebow fan ;))

Welcome to the board! :D

Sorry had to edit it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes