PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos cut OLB Boss Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see. McDaniels is trying to install the Patriots' defense in Denver. He is hurting for defensive talent. He cut Bailey. Bailey has a long history of injuries and is probably not suited for the 3-4 (why McDaniels cut him). From what I can tell, the Broncos get no or next to no cap savings (in fact, his dead money might have been higher than his cap hit for the season) so this was not a cap savings issue.

I think I will pass.

He had microfracture surgery and isn't well enough to play football. He missed every OTA and mini-camp.

He had microfracture surgery and isn't well enough to play football. He missed every OTA and mini-camp.

Then theres the other problem: he's not that good. Otherwise, sign him up!!!!
I think we should definitely go after him if he was healthy and a better player.

Sign them all !

You guys obviously do not understand the logic of free agency:

The Pats have a good record in getting fantastic value of apparently crappy free agent commodities.

Boss Bailey is an apparently crappy free agent

Therefore, the Pats will get fantastic value by picking up Boss Bailey.

If you dropped in on the political forum from time to time you'd understand the caliber of thought we're looking at come free agency time.

Sort of on a par with...

Socrates is a man

Socrates is mortal

I am a man

Therefore

I am Socrates

No way Boss Bailey makes this team.

Broncos have also cut Louis Green, Herana-Daze Jones, Rashod Moulton and Kestahn Moore.

Maybe we can sign all 5 and get a group discount.

Broncos have also cut Louis Green, Herana-Daze Jones, Rashod Moulton and Kestahn Moore.

Maybe we can sign all 5 and get a group discount.

What Josh as a rookie HC does not realize is that the Fantastic Five he just cavalierly cut were Shanahan's key secret ingredients to Denvah's 'owning' the Patriots. Now they're gone!

When I was younger and lived for sports I never missed the transaction column in the Globe. This type of post in a sports forum fits it to a T. Depending on the player that gets cut, one of the first responses of a Patriot fan is..........hmmmmmmm, red, white, & blue?
Heck, one a decent player gets cut I'll come here to see the responses.

Some people just like to be jerks and jump on other people for not living up to their standards. It's the bane of Patsfans.com

I don't mind reading these types of threads, but do tire of those that criticize others posts in a negative tone without rationally pointing out the counter-point instead. I can't do much about it other than snitch them out to the mods. Oftentimes, they are the mods.

That said, I think Boss Bailey's career moves to Canada or is ended. He's just not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back