PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TC ROSTER TALK

So excited for TC to get going.
I hope Onwenu is okay. Although, seems typical for Pats to use his early absence as a chance to see what the new guys have.
Testing out Mafi, Sow, Hines will be important for depth.
Seeing how Thornton & JuJu perform off the bat will also be critical. Is JuJu healthy? Does he have any speed and agility?
Same for Ty - if he doesn't gain immediate momentum and confidence, I'm worried about him getting lost on the bench.
On 98.5.. this morning beetle was saying it's likely contract related.. juju said he'll be ready full go in camp.. I'm with you.. I need to see the offense at full strength against the defense to get the right gadge.. our D is going to be tough for any team to move the ball on.. but I believe the offense just needs continuity

On 98.5.. this morning beetle was saying it's likely contract related.. juju said he'll be ready full go in camp.. I'm with you.. I need to see the offense at full strength against the defense to get the right gadge.. our D is going to be tough for any team to move the ball on.. but I believe the offense just needs continuity
Mac has worked hard this Offseason he's got a real OC like his Rookie year. How he performs in this TC is going to be telling he struggled all last TC. We want to hear of Mac making Big plays against the Defense in TC.

What’s contract related, beetle’s search for controversy? Both Onwenu and Juju are recovering from medical issues so nothing contract related with them, unless it’s their Blue Cross contract.

What’s contract related, beetle’s search for controversy? Both Onwenu and Juju are recovering from medical issues so nothing contract related with them, unless it’s their Blue Cross contract.
Did he mean contact or contract??
Rocking Will Smith GIF by Max

Don't shoot the messenger.. LOL beetle and Joe Murray reported it could be possibly contract related.. anyway that Can be said about any player who doesn't report .. no one really knows I don't, you don't, know one does except ownenu and BB. All I care about is him being on the field week 1.

Mac has worked hard this Offseason he's got a real OC like his Rookie year. How he performs in this TC is going to be telling he struggled all last TC. We want to hear of Mac making Big plays against the Defense in TC.
Agreed.. I'm sure the offense will have thier plays and the defense will have thiers.. but this training camp My focus will be on how the offense looks... our D is that elite.. I don't see them giving up big plays.. unless it's myles Bryant in coverage

Is that below real?

Is that below real?

Sutton has 3 years remaining on his deal. The only guaranteed money left is the $14M for this year. If the Pats traded for him, they'd only be on the hook for 40.5M in salary and 1.5M in Roster bonuses provided that Sutton was active for all the games. I just don't believe that the Pats are giving up on Thornton already.

Sutton has 3 years remaining on his deal. The only guaranteed money left is the $14M for this year. If the Pats traded for him, they'd only be on the hook for 40.5M in salary and 1.5M in Roster bonuses provided that Sutton was active for all the games. I just don't believe that the Pats are giving up on Thornton already.
why would it mean they are giving up on Thornton? No one mentioned that in connection with Hopkins.

I was just thinking about Hurd recently with all the RB drama. He was way ahead of his time, transferring from Tennessee to Baylor in order to be able to change positions with the goal of having a longer NFL career at WR than he would have at RB. Turns out his body wasn’t durable enough to play WR either. He was placed on IR without playing a game in all three NFL seasons.

I think it is a motivation issue as well as the fact he apparently had weight clauses in his contract. When he was here in 2018 apparently Dante really had to ride Brown to get the most out of him and Brown really stepped up late that season. Of course he parlayed that into a big contract and turned right back into a pumpkin again. That isn't to say he is a bad player by any means he just needs a real coach so hopefully Klemm can get close to what Dante got out of him.

The man is almost 400lbs so of course he will have weight clauses. I’m pretty sure all linemen have some weight incentives/clauses though. I think the bigger question for the line should be is how are they taking to Klein?

I was just thinking about Hurd recently with all the RB drama. He was way ahead of his time, transferring from Tennessee to Baylor in order to be able to change positions with the goal of having a longer NFL career at WR than he would have at RB. Turns out his body wasn’t durable enough to play WR either. He was placed on IR without playing a game in all three NFL seasons.

Sounds like Glass.glass.png

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back