PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring it on Pats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's okay to gauge this year using last season only when it benefits the Pats, but not when it's their 0-2 record against the Colts and the Colts improvements from last season

Uhhh, what are these "improvements" you Indy guys keep blabbing on about?

Even if we allow for these alleged "improvements". the really, really bad news for you guys is.....

....that was then - this is now!!!!!!!!

We're going to kill you. The Cowboys have a better D than Indy, in terms of matching up with what the Pats do on offense. Seriously. You have NO SHOT against us.

I wouldn't say we don't have a shot, but im a realist and watching the Pats just dismantle teams at will scares me, I am not as confident about November 4th as I would like to be, the Pats look more scary then the Colts team that went 14-2(don't even want to talk about the playoffs that year:mad:

We could be looking at a 49-45 type of game with the team that has the ball last winning, I am not worried about the Colts scoring on the Pats but I am worried about our D stopping the Pats...I will leave on that note as like another poster said we don't play the Pats this week so im heading over to the Jags board for now...

The more you guys win games, the more I cant wait for our big matchup! I hope you guys still are undefeated come our meeting. That will just make our victory that much sweeter! Remember, the Colts have won I believe the last 4 meetings with the Pats. I know a lot of people are saying this might be your most talented team, but remember we are still the Champs, and our team is also better. Our Def. is much more physical, and we have plenty of DBs who will lay some hits on your Pats WRs. I know Im gonna get plenty of arguments from you Pats fans on this topic, because I absolutely love stirring up arguments with you fans.

You need to win Monday pal, worry about that first. Don't assume you'll be undefeated when we meet. :bricks:

But it's okay to gauge this year using last season only when it benefits the Pats, but not when it's their 0-2 record against the Colts and the Colts improvements from last season
I'd save my judgment on "improved" until later!

Really? We will see. I think I have much more faith on what the Colts can do against your D than what the Cowboys did. You wont be facing Tony Romo, you will be facing probably the best QB in the game and a much better cast of offensive talent. The defense is also much better than you think. Their secondary is very physical and will flat out HIT you WRs. You will be facing a tough pass rush, a new cast of physical LBs, and of course the best safety in football, Bob Sanders.

I wouldn't say your defense is any good. Bob Sanders is the only real starter you guys have on defense. Freeney wouldn't start on the patriots, because warren and seymour are both better than him. They do more than try the same spin move over and over, only to let the RB blow by him. I can't wait to see a colt's DB try and lay out moss or stallworth, only to whiff badly when they get juked

The more you guys win games, the more I cant wait for our big matchup! I hope you guys still are undefeated come our meeting. That will just make our victory that much sweeter! Remember, the Colts have won I believe the last 4 meetings with the Pats. I know a lot of people are saying this might be your most talented team, but remember we are still the Champs, and our team is also better. Our Def. is much more physical, and we have plenty of DBs who will lay some hits on your Pats WRs. I know Im gonna get plenty of arguments from you Pats fans on this topic, because I absolutely love stirring up arguments with you fans.

Dude seriously...your making us look bad. These guys are right...We have two very tough games coming up...our focus should be on them. If we come out still undefeated...then great...i'll be here with you talking smack(i'll be here even if we dont)...till then........................

baddesign.jpg

Attachments

• gay-french-superhero-2.jpg
    gay-french-superhero-2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 51
We're going to kill you. The Cowboys have a better D than Indy, in terms of matching up with what the Pats do on offense. Seriously. You have NO SHOT against us.

Do the Cowgirls have as good of a defense as Pittsburgh?

No, their defense is ten times better than the Stoolers defense is, and we'll prove it on the 9th clambrain.

here's my prediction for the 11/4 game

COLTS 38
CHEATERS 14

here's my prediction for the 11/4 game

COLTS 38
CHEATERS 14

you never responded to my post from the other thread, about your other predicitons about the Pats.

Why don't you tell everyone your preseason prediction for the AFC East? You had the Pats third...or was it fourth?
and Miami, didn't you predict they would be in first place?

Of course, that is about what I would expect from someone who thinks it is the height of wit to use the name "Cheaters" instead of the Pats....using your logic, what should we call your team..."The Team That Screwed Over Its Loyal Fans In Baltimore"?

:rolleyes:
you never responded to my post from the other thread, about your other predicitons about the Pats.

Why don't you tell everyone your preseason prediction for the AFC East? You had the Pats third...or was it fourth?
and Miami, didn't you predict they would be in first place?

Of course, that is about what I would expect from someone who thinks it is the height of wit to use the name "Cheaters" instead of the Pats....using your logic, what should we call your team..."The Team That Screwed Over Its Loyal Fans In Baltimore"?

My other thread was moved :mad:

Is this how you treat fans of other teams who come here to have some real football conversations? :rolleyes:

:rocker:

Is this how you treat fans of other teams who come here to have some real football conversations? :rolleyes:

:rocker:[/QUOTE

The next "real football conversation" you have, will be the first real football convseration in your life...

And, you dodged my point: Tell everyone about your preseason prediction for the AFC East and the Pats. And, reiterate your preseason comments about the Moss trade.

I know you won't, because, well, you would look like a dumb hick from the boonies who doesn't know a thing about football.....

Jilla you have never had a real football conversation in your life. Go back to the hole you call the indystar forums and talk your crap over there.

I just went to another thread on this board, entitled "Best Brady Passing Skill", and I thought I would throw in my two cents, and guess what, there was a post by jilla which read, in its entirety "Brady=Homo."

I guess that is what passes for a "real football conservation" in jilla's mind.

:rocker:[/QUOTE

The next "real football conversation" you have, will be the first real football convseration in your life...

And, you dodged my point: Tell everyone about your preseason prediction for the AFC East and the Pats. And, reiterate your preseason comments about the Moss trade.

I know you won't, because, well, you would look like a dumb hick from the boonies who doesn't know a thing about football.....

I did predict that the Colts would win SB 41 and they did....HA!

I did predict that the Colts would win SB 41 and they did....HA!

You and the rest of the free world outside of Chicago city limits.

Okay, you win, I give up trying to get you to admit that you had picked the Pats to finish behind Miami, and the Jets, and I think even Buffalo. I should have known better than to expect you to be honest. My bad.
Now, you are free to go back to mudslinging, name calling and baseless innuendos...you know, your "real football conversations"

Do yourself a favor and ignore "Jilla", the moron that he/she/it is. Great football talk, wow do you bring a lot to the table, your latest post is a five star award winner, Dolts will beat the "Cheaters"............how original of you...........

I hope you realize just how much joy you bring us.
So far about 100 trolls have come here to talk smack.
The classy ones (Most cowboy trolls et al) have all come back
and eaten thier humble pie.
Is that you are will you slink away like so far other trolls have done this year?

He will. But, you can find them on IndyStar, still obsessing about the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe