PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring it on Pats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more you guys win games, the more I cant wait for our big matchup! I hope you guys still are undefeated come our meeting. That will just make our victory that much sweeter! Remember, the Colts have won I believe the last 4 meetings with the Pats. I know a lot of people are saying this might be your most talented team, but remember we are still the Champs, and our team is also better. Our Def. is much more physical, and we have plenty of DBs who will lay some hits on your Pats WRs. I know Im gonna get plenty of arguments from you Pats fans on this topic, because I absolutely love stirring up arguments with you fans.

i would concentrate on Jacksonville if i were you. just a thought.

The more you guys win games, the more I cant wait for our big matchup! I hope you guys still are undefeated come our meeting. That will just make our victory that much sweeter! Remember, the Colts have won I believe the last 4 meetings with the Pats. I know a lot of people are saying this might be your most talented team, but remember we are still the Champs, and our team is also better. Our Def. is much more physical, and we have plenty of DBs who will lay some hits on your Pats WRs. I know Im gonna get plenty of arguments from you Pats fans on this topic, because I absolutely love stirring up arguments with you fans.

Sorry, little man...it's not your turn, yet.

Right, because Roy Williams, for all his faults in coverage, doesn't play receivers physically. Do you follow football?

"A new cast of physical LBs!" What a loser. Your LBs are the size of our safeties. We're not worried about your LBs. That's not concern on our faces. It's drool.

Your LBs are the size of our safeties.

The only safety that comes close is Roidney Harrison. Wonder why he's 220, when all the others are having trouble pushing 2 bills :eek:

That's a good thought. Plus Panthers on the road after that. We have some time yet.

we still have Miami and an very good Washington team. After that, then we will talk

Whoa whoa whoa...get physical with our receivers? I can't believe nobody has tried that before. You sir, are some kind of football genius. Why are you wasting away such incredible football knowledge on a message board? You should be coaching the Colts and setting records! :rolleyes:

so after a big patriots win, you felt threatened and decided to try to validate you team on a patriots message board. why not come here and do it the first 5 weeks? let me guess, you thought we beat weak teams, so now that we Destroyed whats arguably the 2nd or 3rd best team this league has to offer, you feel a little insecure. your colts are good I'll give you that, you guys are champs the media is not giving you guys your due as champs, the target should be on your backs not ours, there is something positive to be said about a team winning close games like you have. but why come here and trash talk. you should be more concerned with the tough 3 game stretch you have as we should. see you in three weeks 'til then our focus is on miami.

You wont be facing Tony Romo, you will be facing probably the best QB in the game and a much better cast of offensive talent.

One of the two best QBs in the game. Definitely better than Romo. Also definitely a better #2 receiver (much better!), and perhaps a better #3 as well.

TE, RB, OL -- not so clear who's better between Indy and Dallas.

And therein lies the difference between the Pats organization/fans and the Colts organization/fans:

To us, the Indy game is three weeks away - an eternity in the "one-game-at-a-time" universe of our beloved general and executioner, Bill Belichick.

We're thinking Miami, and Miami only, because, despite their being 0-6, that's a team that gives us trouble in JRS and we want to keep the ball rolling against them and get them to 0-7.

New England this year is like a heartless, emotionless, steely-eyed serial killer, pissed off by the establishment in week one, and slitting throats and creating bloodlettings for the rest of the campaign.

Every once in a while the bloodthirsty beast rests, like yesterday, when Dallas went ahead 24-21. Then, like an angry, salivating dog, hungry for the taste of torn human flesh, the animal that is the 2007 Patriots awakens, and crushes its stunned, and previously hopeful, opponent.

Hopefully, there will be 16 lifeless NFL bodies lying on the ground when we're done, including Indy's, but right now, we're busy figuring out how to get that dagger twisting, jabbing and carving into Miami's sun-tanned larynx.

If you wanna trash talk us this year, take a number. We’ll get to you in due time.

In the meantime, lock up your women and secure your valuables...the 2007 Patriots are coming to town!

Last edited:
The Indy game will be interesting this year. I'd really love to see the Colts stack the box by having Sanders cheat the way he did last year.

3 Colts defending against the pass?

Can you say PLAY-ACTION?

There will be a whole new dynamic to the way the Colts defend the Patriots this year.

Of course, I am still vey mightily concerned about the Patriots defense against Manning. That being said, Manning won't see the ball as much this year since Brady will not be handcuffed as he was last year.

Sanders at the LOS? Bring it.

The Indy game will certainly be good to watch.. Hopefully there will be no injuries, or flu... or any of that other fun stuff....

However, us Pats fans are only worried (or should only be worried) about Miami right now..... One game at a time... we will worry about Indy later ;)

Every game regardless of standings is a toughy.. keep that in mind...;)

And therein lies the difference between the Pats organization/fans and the Colts organization/fans:

To us, the Indy game is three weeks away - an eternity in the "one-game-at-a-time" universe of our beloved general and executioner, Bill Belichick.

We're thinking Miami, and Miami only, because, despite their being 0-6, that's a team that gives us trouble in JRS and we want to keep the ball rolling against them and get them to 0-7.

New England this year is like a heartless, emotionless, steely-eyed serial killer, pissed off by the establishment in week one, and slitting throats and creating bloodlettings for the rest of the campaign.

Every once in a while the bloodthirsty beast rests, like yesterday, when Dallas went ahead 24-21. Then, like an angry, salivating dog, hungry for the taste of torn human flesh, the animal that is the 2007 Patriots awakens, and crushes its stunned, and previously hopeful, opponent.

Hopefully, there will be 16 lifeless NFL bodies lying on the ground when we're done, including Indy's, but right now, we're busy figuring out how to get that dagger twisting, jabbing and carving into Miami's sun-tanned larynx.

If you wanna trash talk us this year, take a number. We’ll get to you in due time.

In the meantime, lock up your women and secure your valuables...the 2007 Patriots are coming to town!

:singing: Post of the year....... nice visuals :singing:

seems to me we were missing seau and harrison in the playoffs last year.

oh, and there is our small improvement at wideout this year.

bottom line: you will discover (like dallas did yesterday), that its awfully tough to score enough points to win when your team only has the ball for 21 minutes.

good luck with that.

Sounds like you really enjoy watching football. So sorry you had to miss yesterday's game.

It's not going to be that big of a game. The Colts will have a loss by then. Then it will be just like every other week for the Pats. We go there, we whip your assess, make a fool out of your defense, and go home. Like the Colts secondary has a chance against our recievers.:singing:

Didn't I bury you a few times over on ColtFreaks.com? Yes, I think I did:D

Oohhh, Oohhh bury me bury me!!

PatriotReign does not need to bury you! You, as well as your fellow Colt fans are doing that yourselves. Should'nt you be on a Jaguar board somewhere? November 4th will be here soon enough!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes