PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring it on Pats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly..our secondary is so weak (even though were ranked 3rd in the league against the pass)! And our receivers against your secondary..like obviously James Sanders is gonna kill Wayne, Harrison and Clark! And lets not forget what happened the last 3 times these teams squared off! Exactly, Pats dominance! Oh..wait...

Ranked 3rd LMAO. Against what recievers. You haven't faced anyone. Not that awesome recieving group from Tennesee.( bet you can't name one) A bunch of no names. Not Joey Galloway and the Bucs. You are defenitly a pee-on, and where gonna piss on you and your team. Before you come here and brag about your ranking you might want to look at who they faced first. You loser.

What you don't understand is that Tony "I am Jesus" Dungy's team doesn't have the hatred for the patriots. The players feel like they finally vanquished the demons. The patriots are thinking "How dare those clowns beat us in the playoffs?!". The classy pats are gone, buddy. They are on a mission this year to throw a massive middle finger to the league. They have grit, edge, anger, aggression and more pride than ever. They are gonna prove to the league what real football is all about. No more changing rules, no more God's will stories, no more feel good tales...just aggression, grit and lots and lots of pain. The Peyton Manning Face will be out in full effect when AD pulls a LT and makes him look like Theisman. This team is no longer out to win games, they are out to destroy the opposition. Tony Dungy wants to do god's will...Belichick's team is straight outta hell. Trust me, even mighty Bob Sanders won't look so tough when 280 pounds of pissed off whiteboy in Kyle Brady repeatedly cracks down on him. The AFC Championship Game last season was the best thing to ever happen to the pats. In the words of T.I. "Big sh*t's poppin, that little sh*t's stoppin.".

Last edited:
What you don't understand is that Tony "I am Jesus" Dungy's team doesn't have the hatred for the patriots. The players feel like they finally vanquished the demons. The patriots are thinking "How dare those clowns beat us in the playoffs?!". The classy pats are gone, buddy. They are on a mission this year to throw a massive middle finger to the league. They have grit, edge, anger, aggression and more pride than ever. They are gonna prove to the league what real football is all about. No more changing rules, no more God's will stories, no more feel good tales...just aggression, grit and lots and lots of pain. The Peyton Manning Face will be out in full effect when AD pulls a LT and makes him look like Theisman. This team is no longer out to win games, they are out to destroy the opposition. Tony Dungy wants to do god's will...Belichick's team is straight outta hell. The AFC Championship Game last season was the best thing to ever happen to the pats. In the words of T.I. "Big sh*t's poppin, that little sh*t's stoppin.".

Moving speech there coach, you should have given it to the Pats during halftime of last years AFCCG

The more you guys win games, the more I cant wait for our big matchup! ............

Hmmmm .... you must be one of those people who like pain.:cool:

bet you have your own collection of whips and handcuffs :)

The more you guys win games, the more I cant wait for our big matchup! I hope you guys still are undefeated come our meeting. That will just make our victory that much sweeter! Remember, the Colts have won I believe the last 4 meetings with the Pats. I know a lot of people are saying this might be your most talented team, but remember we are still the Champs, and our team is also better. Our Def. is much more physical, and we have plenty of DBs who will lay some hits on your Pats WRs. I know Im gonna get plenty of arguments from you Pats fans on this topic, because I absolutely love stirring up arguments with you fans.

Enjoy Foxboro in January. I know we will.

Your LBs are the size of our safeties.

The only safety that comes close is Roidney Harrison. Wonder why he's 220, when all the others are having trouble pushing 2 bills :eek:

HGH or not, Keep bashin' Harrison all you want. It isn't going to prevent him from laying the wood on :eek: OMG! JC!Marvin "Is that #37" Harrison!!

HGH or not, Keep bashin' Harrison all you want. It isn't going to prevent him from laying the wood on :eek: OMG! JC!Marvin "Is that #37" Harrison!!

i don't know, last time Rodney had a run in with Marvin one of them didn't come out looking too good:violent:

3 letters

H.

G.

H.

:bricks:
Your point?
Just curious.....Didn't Dallas end Indy's unbeaten season hopes the last time you guys were supposedly unstoppable. If I recall it was a much less talented team than the one we faced.

Come back in a couple of weeks. Nobody here gives a sh*t about the Colts. The Pats have to beat the Fins and the Redskins before they get you guys.

Your point?
Just curious.....Didn't Dallas end Indy's unbeaten season hopes the last time you guys were supposedly unstoppable. If I recall it was a much less talented team than the one we faced.

But it's okay to gauge this year using last season only when it benefits the Pats, but not when it's their 0-2 record against the Colts and the Colts improvements from last season

no one whines like Indy fan

You must respect us!!!!

go out to the hay field and play hide the sausage with your Peytie doll you freak

What you don't understand is that Tony "I am Jesus" Dungy's team doesn't have the hatred for the patriots. The players feel like they finally vanquished the demons. The patriots are thinking "How dare those clowns beat us in the playoffs?!". The classy pats are gone, buddy. They are on a mission this year to throw a massive middle finger to the league. They have grit, edge, anger, aggression and more pride than ever. They are gonna prove to the league what real football is all about. No more changing rules, no more God's will stories, no more feel good tales...just aggression, grit and lots and lots of pain. The Peyton Manning Face will be out in full effect when AD pulls a LT and makes him look like Theisman. This team is no longer out to win games, they are out to destroy the opposition. Tony Dungy wants to do god's will...Belichick's team is straight outta hell. Trust me, even mighty Bob Sanders won't look so tough when 280 pounds of pissed off whiteboy in Kyle Brady repeatedly cracks down on him. The AFC Championship Game last season was the best thing to ever happen to the pats. In the words of T.I. "Big sh*t's poppin, that little sh*t's stoppin.".

Funny I don't think that, and I don't think the pats do either. Things would still be the way they are right now if we had won everything last year. That pats knew they needed to get better at WR, it just worked out to our advantage last offseason and we took advantage of it.

We have Miami and Washington to worry about before the dolts, let's not get ahead of ourselves!

But it's okay to gauge this year using last season only when it benefits the Pats, but not when it's their 0-2 record against the Colts and the Colts improvements from last season

I don't think that colts got better since last year, but the pats did. However even with that said, we were still a better team last year and if it wasn't for the stupid flu we should have won it all. It's over though, you guys won, congrats...let's move on to this year.

Your point?
"hopes"?? We had no hopes. Unstoppable?? Who said that? Much less talented?? At least Glenn played last season, and IIRC, they were full strength on D. We had our shots, but couldn't convert. We moved on, and took care of bidness.

Funny I don't think that, and I don't think the pats do either. Things would still be the way they are right now if we had won everything last year. That pats knew they needed to get better at WR, it just worked out to our advantage last offseason and we took advantage of it.

No disagreement about re-vamping the reciever corps. Not to be argumentative, but what about the pat's staff having the opportunity to work with AD at the pro-bowl. I remember him specifically citing that as why he signed with NE for less money than he could have recieved in San Fran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots