PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer: Garoppolo will be somewhat limited, but should play in Week 4 vs. Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good

But i was kind of looking forward to beating the Bills with Edelperson and sexy rexy being fired on the spot
It'll be better that Rex doesn't get fired, this way we know the Bills will continue to suck.

All kidding aside, Rex teams give the Pats trouble, I think it will be a tough game.

...But i was kind of looking forward to beating the Bills with Edelperson ...

Me, too. Roll out a handful of college running schemes and trick plays, win the game with special teams and defense 27-0, and then in week 5 have the three best QB's in the AFC East all ready to play and on the same roster.

It'll be better that Rex doesn't get fired, this way we know the Bills will continue to suck.

All kidding aside, Rex teams give the Pats trouble, I think it will be a tough game.

In point of fact, every AFCE game is a dogfight. It's rare that anyone every really gets blown out. These teams all know each other well from playing twice a season. There's not a whole lot new any of them can show the other either. So no matter how well one team is playing, it'll usually be a 4-quarter dogfight.

"I'd be shocked if we beat Arizona"

"We'll blow out Miami"

"We might be able to scathe by Houston"

None of us have been right about one game so far. So who knows. :rolleyes:

In point of fact, every AFCE game is a dogfight. It's rare that anyone every really gets blown out. These teams all know each other well from playing twice a season. There's not a whole lot new any of them can show the other either. So no matter how well one team is playing, it'll usually be a 4-quarter dogfight.

In fact, isn't it the case that other than 2007 the Pats have always lost at least one divisional game?

It's the Ryan brothers....you could put anyone at QB these days and out play a Tweedledee and Tweedledum coached team.

So even a 60% Jimmy should be enough :p

Can't wait for the medical questions they ask Bill next week.

We're onto Buffalo.

"We're going to play the players who are suited up on Sunday, We're on " " to Buffalo."

"I'd be shocked if we beat Arizona"

"We'll blow out Miami"

"We might be able to scathe by Houston"

None of us have been right about one game so far. So who knows. :rolleyes:
I mean to be fair we were blowing Miami until Jimmy got hurt.

In think buffalo will be harder than some fans are thinking but we did a very good job of taking away the big play from Houston and I'd love to see it happen again because like brock tyrod has been all about the big plays

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes