PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer: Garoppolo will be somewhat limited, but should play in Week 4 vs. Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but regardless the defense had a rough second half that came out of nowhere.

It looked like they addressed a few issues against the Texans, who I consider a better team offensively than the Bills, with far superior offesnsive coaching. With ten days to prepare for the Bills, my guess is that Mad Matt will have an excellent game plan.

Don't Worry Guys.

Reddit has the inside story on our QB situation:

HUv5oeW.jpg

Last edited:
Is Belichick a doctor by any chance? Maybe he can evaluate him and give us a good guess?
well he probably stayed at a holiday in a few times.

BB never ceases to amaze. Really surprised JB was the only QB dressed, really surprised no QB signed now on long-ish week.

Worked so far, Brady returns from Pasta With Giselle episode. Fun times in NE.

DOCTOR DOOM!
Giants players actually did call him that.

Parcells called him Gloom and Doom Bill and the players took it to the next level

Florio on NBC said the Pats will only sign a QB as last resort and they're still working to get JB or JG ready. He said a big reason is if they sign someone they'd have to cut someone too and they don't want to do that. He said Pats are intrigued with Edelman because he knows the offense as well as anyone. He also said "keep an eye on Derby as an emergency QB"

Florio on NBC said the Pats will only sign a QB as last resort and they're still working to get JB or JG ready. He said a big reason is if they sign someone they'd have to cut someone too and they don't want to do that. He said Pats are intrigued with Edelman because he knows the offense as well as anyone. He also said "keep an eye on Derby as an emergency QB"
They have to cut 2 next week for Brady and Nink.

Any guesses who the 2 cuts are?

I'll say Harbor and Rowe.....

Any guesses who the 2 cuts are?

I'll say Harbor and Rowe.....
LOL, no chance on either.

I'd guess two of Waddle, Roberts, Karras.

It's worth trying to to hold the roster spots, though, who knows how potential injuries this week could affect things.

As long as one of JG or JB are ready, we're likely going to have Jules or Derby as the emergency backup QB(s). BB preaches versatility and this is just another example of it.

Maybe BB uses the phantom IR label on 2 :D

Maybe BB uses the phantom IR label on 2 :D

I Don't think it's a crazy thought that they decide brissett will be better long term with the thumb surgery.

I'd say karras is one, but the other space escapes me. Maybe foster? What a roster when we are cutting a guy who started 2 games as a rookie, and can't find a 2nd.

It looked like they addressed a few issues against the Texans, who I consider a better team offensively than the Bills, with far superior offesnsive coaching. With ten days to prepare for the Bills, my guess is that Mad Matt will have an excellent game plan.

I agree, but that McCoy character is the real deal and that kind of talent can carry a team on its back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back