PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking: Diggs traded to Texans

Welp merge with the 1st thread please

Buffalo had to to do it - his contract was getting nuts (28M this year, nothing guaranteed past it) and he's been a distraction for a couple of years.

The Bills are in rebuild...
The bigger story to me is how good the Texans have the potential to be. Legit shot at the AFC is Stroud improves year 2

That guy is a pain in the ass. With that being said he is still a great receiver and they also lost Gabe Davis. I wonder if the Bills are in the market to trade up for a receiver.

I’m taking back anything negative I’ve ever said about Nick Casserio. He’s done a great job over there after a rocky start.

Damn didn’t see that coming. Good on Houston, that’s how you build around a young around a young promising QB.

Buffalo is done.

Looks like they gave up a second and got back two late rounders.

Why did we let Caserio leave?
Man is a genius.
Diggs is a giant pain in the ass. Worn out his welcome on two teams. He will do well for a year in Houston, then the *****ing will commence. Not the right player for the Pats at this time.

Diggs is a giant pain in the ass. Worn out his welcome on two teams. He will do well for a year in Houston, then the *****ing will commence. Not the right player for the Pats at this time.
Didn’t say be was but is perfect for the playoff atmosphere in Houston.
Have to be the favorite or second up to win the AFC.

Agree, although seems like the type of player Daniels would flourish with the way he gets open.

He got the QB
Everything is much easier once you have your guy
I think a lot of us gave him crap without taking into account he didn't exactly have free reign on draft picks and team building. It's the main reason he left. Also, he's likely grown and learned a thing or two. Some people do that.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back