PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Article) Proposed Patriots-49ers trade package for Brandon Aiyuk after Stefon Diggs trade

The Patriots are likely to draft a QB.

Nevertheless stories like this one abound...

Didn't Aiyuk play with Daniels at Arizona? Would be interesting if we ended up with both.

Damnit my heart skipped a beat with excitement thinking I read Patriots trade for Aiyuk.

Do not trade #34 unless you can get a star receiver & Tee Higgins is not worthy of that pick considering how much we will need to overpay him to keep him.

I would much rather roll with a rookie WR at #34 now that Bill is not picking receivers

I would.much rather draft a Lad McConkey or Adonai Mitchell at #34 than trade & pay
For Tee Higgins who had less than impressive season in 2023

Roll with the rookies & develop because we are not competing in 2024

Last edited:
Kyle Dugger, 2024 6th, 2025 3rd for aiyuk
Immediately sign Justin Simmons

Do not trade #34 unless you can get a star receiver & Tee Higgins is not worthy that pick considering how much we will need to overpay him to keep him.

I would much rather roll with a rookie WR at #34 now that Bill is not picking receivers

I would.much rather draft a Lad McConkey or Adonai Mitchell at #34 than trade & pay
For Tee Higgins who had less than impressive season in 2023

Roll with the rookies & develop because we are not competing in 2024
The Office Thank You GIF

100% there will be a good WR available at 34.

Last edited:
The current Patriots are not where a top F.A. wants to come too, full stop. Not gonna happen, stop dreaming. This offensive cubbard is totally empty. I mean empty. Your telling me we get the qb and he has to play with this bunch this year? Its gonna take 3 years minimum. We get the driver and the racecar is a ford Fiesta. We tell Maye to put lipstick on it and look great? All great teams the qb had binkies and then sub par players. We are putting the cart before the horse. Fix the car first and any qb will flourish. Ask Purdy. Give the fans something to cheer for in 2024! At pick 34 your chances are slim to pick up WR1, maybe a WR2 and definitely WR3. No fear Patriots offense again...

Has anyone seen the author of that article, John Buhler, and DW Toys in the same place at the same time?
(asking for a cousin)

Last edited:
Nope.

We're not at the point where I want to give up a premium draft pick AND pay a huge contract for anyone.

One or the other until we've built up a better talent base.

The current Patriots are not where a top F.A. wants to come too, full stop. Not gonna happen, stop dreaming. This offensive cubbard is totally empty. I mean empty. Your telling me we get the qb and he has to play with this bunch this year? Its gonna take 3 years minimum. We get the driver and the racecar is a ford Fiesta. We tell Maye to put lipstick on it and look great? All great teams the qb had binkies and then sub par players. We are putting the cart before the horse. Fix the car first and any qb will flourish. Ask Purdy. Give the fans something to cheer for in 2024! At pick 34 your chances are slim to pick up WR1, maybe a WR2 and definitely WR3. No fear Patriots offense again...
Agreed but we need a LT or Maye, may be seeing ghosts!

Agreed but we need a LT or Maye, may be seeing ghosts!
Are you ready again for a 4 or 5 win season. Torture, last year was awful. All the hours im gonna waste to watch the 3 and out show. Get ready to re-live it. Drake Maye hype. He should sit the whole year because Brissett is gonna get killed. Shuster, repairing bourne, Tyquan, Nixon, douglas....no double team required.

Nope.

We're not at the point where I want to give up a premium draft pick AND pay a huge contract for anyone.

One or the other until we've built up a better talent base.

Agree completely. No way I would give the 34 in this draft for Aiyuk. I would consider a 3rd next year, but that’s as high as I would go,

This thread is not abut Free Agents it is about a (far fetched) trade proposal

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back