PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Spikes Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I care about is his football playing.

I haven't seen the video.

For those who have, how's his coverage of the tight end?

Last edited:
I'll burn in hell for that one.

It is disappointing as he looked like a kid with a bit of brain and this was not done during his college days as someone PATs faithful are trying to spin it. He got those tattoos in May and freshly showed them on his facebook page. Clearly it is something he has been doing.
But if this is all that he does as his vice, we can live with it, but whiles Mayo is in the building musing over the playbook, Spikes is happy to be off early(As he reports on his fan pages) to go and engage in sexual acts for strangers.

I did quite some research frantically trying to prove that it is not him, but I am afraid it is him

Last edited:
All I care about is his football playing.

I haven't seen the video.

For those who have, how's his coverage of the tight end?

You are so wrong for that one! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the dude in the sex tape has an earring in his right ear, and the picture of spikes doesn't. also, the tattoos dont really match up, the guy in the video looks more inked than spikes is. it could be him, but it also might not be.

If it's him, I think there's a good chance he gets cut. Myra kraft hates this kind of thing. :eek:

Spikes agent confirms it's him in the video. The video was apparently recorded in college, so it's well before he was drafted by the Pats. that should absolve him of any personal conduct issues with the league, and have it filed under "Stupid College Stunts".

Agent: Pats’ Spikes embarrassed by sex video - BostonHerald.com

Agent Terry Watson has come out in support of Brandon Spikes with regard to sex tapes that have surfaced on the Internet involving the Patriots [team stats] rookie linebacker.

Watson, who represents the team’s second-round draft pick, said he was aware of the situation, and had spoken to his client last night.

“It’s an embarrassing situation for Brandon,” Watson said when reached today. “It certainly doesn’t reflect the kind of person that he is.”

I have no, nor will I, see the video. But what it means is that 1) he thinks his pp is the bomb, 2) he's immature 3) shows bad judgement 4) shows a certain amount of stupid. Sure, he may have been a wild college kid.....but with hopes of an NFL Career...just plain 'ole stupid. It's where youth + ego effectively kills the brain.

Anyone here who thinks that athletes in committed relationships do not cheat are fooling themselves. Many do. I've seen it, heard about it, etc.

Last edited:
I, for one, am glad to see a LB on this team plug those gaps. He could probably show LoMo a thing or two about how to hit the holes hard.

I, for one, am glad to see a LB on this team plug those gaps. He could probably show LoMo a thing or two about how to hit the holes hard.

:eek: :bricks: :bricks: :eek: Oh No You DIDN'T!! :eek: :bricks: :bricks: :eek:

I am unable to see this taping, but the real question is were was the camera positioned at the time of taping? And will draft picks get taken away from the Patriots, because of this new sexual-gate incident? :p

Why would the league even concerned themselves with this, I know a lot of people think Goodell is going nuts with the whole conduct thing, but I don't see how this break any player conduct rules.

This story can go away quickly, but he or his agent are lying in there. Even at senior bowl, he did not have his hands cover in that many tats.

I really don't care. I will say that Spikes was stupid to video himself because no one in the public eye should ever videotape themselves having sex. These videos always seem to make their way to the public.

What Spikes did is no different than what thousands of other people do every year. It isn't illegal nor in my mind immoral.

If Spikes is punished in any way, I hope the public comes down hard on Goodell (no pun intended). It isn't the league's responsibility to be the bedroom police and start policing players for what goes on between two consenting adults in the privacy of their home or dorm room. It is pretty clear that Spikes never intended to make this public (I doubt he needs the $1500 the holder of the video was trying to get).

I really don't care. I will say that Spikes was stupid to video himself because no one in the public eye should ever videotape themselves having sex. These videos always seem to make their way to the public.

What Spikes did is no different than what thousands of other people do every year. It isn't illegal nor in my mind immoral.

If Spikes is punished in any way, I hope the public comes down hard on Goodell (no pun intended). It isn't the league's responsibility to be the bedroom police and start policing players for what goes on between two consenting adults in the privacy of their home or dorm room. It is pretty clear that Spikes never intended to make this public (I doubt he needs the $1500 the holder of the video was trying to get).

He did not video tape himself people, this is what makes the situation bad for me. He engaged in this new trend where people have sexual acts to complete strangers over the internet. Someone recognized him and recorded this and is now selling and according to the guy selling this, he says it is something Spike likes to do

Last edited:
He did not video tape himself people, this is what makes the situation bad for me. He engaged in this new trend where people have sexual acts to complete strangers over the internet. Someone recognized him and recorded this and is now selling and according to the guy selling this, he says it is something Spike likes to do

who doesn't ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes