PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Spikes Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much too vague. More salacious details please. I'm willing to trade Miami Hurricane athlete stories!

Nah, I'm not going into that.lol That's not my thing. I listen when people tell me, but I hate to think that I perpetuate that sh*t by speaking it. It's some good stuff, though.;)

I think Ian has the best response to the whole thing:

Even if the video surfaces you won’t see it here, and to offer up a bit of advice I wouldn’t run out there and start looking for it. Sites who like to distribute viruses love opportunities like this to trick users into thinking they have these types of videos on their sites. So just when you think you’ve found it, you may find that you’ve arrived on a site that may cause your computer to start having issues.

So I wouldn’t recommend looking for it. And let’s be honest, do you really want to see it anyway?

I think Ian has the best response to the whole thing:

"And let’s be honest, do you really want to see it anyway?"

Sadly, for too many folks, the answer is yes.

"And let’s be honest, do you really want to see it anyway?"

Sadly, for too many folks, the answer is yes.

They may not when they realize that it's mostly schlong.

They may not when they realize that it's mostly schlong.

You say that like it's a bad thing? :confused:

(no, i'm not searching out the video. i like my patriots with their uniforms on.)

You say that like it's a bad thing? :confused:

(no, i'm not searching out the video. i like my patriots with their uniforms on.)

Good move. It's just silly.

And I am 100% presuming this is Spikes. Oh well, this certainly isn't the worst crime an ILB has committed.

And I am 100% presuming this is Spikes. Oh well, this certainly isn't the worst crime an ILB has committed.

Buh dum tish!

If you are search for it: WHY???

I suppose naked on screen can't make 8 women pregnant ;)

Oh well, this certainly isn't the worst crime an ILB has committed.

True that...which brings us to the football side. Personally, I really don't care if my ILB is into showing off his schlong. But will the league office care? Any chance this is a personal conduct violation?

Gosh, I wonder what THAT could be in reference to?? :rolleyes:

Spikety Spikes!!

Would it be too silly to start calling him "Spike" Spikes? :eek:

"Spikes the Spike"??

Kind of a take off on "Nick the ****"?? :singing:

Idiot Jest fans will say we only won the division because of Spike-gate.

After the Ravens flipped out over a few (correctly made) calls in the 07 game in which we preserved our perfection, I was always hoping a brave reporter would ask Ray Lewis if he thought the Patriots had "gotten away with murder" and prefaced the question with "As an expert on the subject".

That said, this may not be the worst thing an LB has committed, but it is a buzzkill a little bit on the Spikes excitement for a specific and somewhat random reason for me. Doc Rivers seems like such a really good, genuine guy that its disturbing to think of his daughter's purportedly serious and steady boyfriend, Spikes, man-whoreing around with another woman/women.

I wonder if they broke up, and this was to get revenge. It's not uncommon for women to do this type of thing, so a male doing it is awkward, and just unfortunately for him he didn't use a ****ty enough webcam and someone on chat roulette managed to record it. That said, if it's under consent, it's not really illegal, just a bad PR move(resulting in fines). I'm sure someones gonna give him an earful.

True that...which brings us to the football side. Personally, I really don't care if my ILB is into showing off his schlong. But will the league office care? Any chance this is a personal conduct violation?

Did the league do anything about Chris Cooley after his little "boo-boo"?

Wilfork is going to be laughing for the next decade.

Now is his time to be a leader and really rip Spikes.

Somehow I can't see Belichick finding it highly amusing.

The Secondary will be laughing themselves stupid. (as always)

This story only has legs if the Commissioner takes action, in which case it will be a huge story. I can't imagine that he and his administration are that stupid.

Also, before this goes any further, is there any actual confirmation that it is really Spikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back