PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Spikes Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
so...what does Jetdell do?

2 million dollar fine and loss of consecutive #1 picks?

forced recycling by the Pats of Wreck's effluvium in his sideline barf bucket?

Still think he has a good shot at getting cut. Reflects poorly on the team and horribly on his judgement. What future surprises will there be? BB hates distractions and this kid is possibly going to be one.

Are you serious? If I recall, Bill Belichick was in the midst of a messy divorce (both his own, and the one involving the woman he was purportedly seeing) during the height of this dynasty. I'm pretty sure he could care less what people do in their own bedrooms.

Last edited:
Still think he has a good shot at getting cut. Reflects poorly on the team and horribly on his judgement. What future surprises will there be? BB hates distractions and this kid is possibly going to be one.

I... I have no words... what kind of Puritan institution do you think the Patriots are running? I don't even think Dungy would cut a guy for his sexual preferences.

you know, its not like he was beating the girl...she seemed pretty happy.

does anyone know the personal conduct policy regarding the filming of consensual sex (or what ever you want to call what's on the video)?

the only thing that's wrong is that its public

Why is this being brought up again now? All this was made public, discussed, and put to rest months ago. I guess the fact that Spikes has been playing well and is about to be an NFL starter makes it a bigger story now than it was then, but if that is the logic then whoever started the rehashing of this story should have waited until week one, or just before the Pats were ready to play primetime game later this season.

Looks like Spikes will be bringing the pain this year

One thing working in Spikes favor is that nobody cares about what he did. It is good and I like it that the story is not catching fire.
But for your information, he did not video tape himself, nobody is supposed to record these sessions and that is what he believed and hence his immaturity.

There are plenty or Webcam capture apps out there. This doesn't make him immature, it might make him ignorant or naive about technology, but not immature. If that makes him immature then there are a lot of very successful and well educated people that are immature...:cool:

Last edited:
I didn't know there were still Puritans in Massachusetts. :confused:

Oh well, I say that BB puts him in the Foxboro pillory for three counts of the hogs head before the team kills the fatted ox for the revelry of St. Crispin.

I didn't know there were still Puritans in Massachusetts. :confused:

Oh well, I say that BB puts him in the Foxboro pillory for three counts of the hogs head before the team kills the fatted ox for the revelry of St. Crispin.

Win.

10 char.

I think I'm gonna watch it. Anything I should pay attention to? ;)

Last edited:
Why is this being brought up again now? All this was made public, discussed, and put to rest months ago. I guess the fact that Spikes has been playing well and is about to be an NFL starter makes it a bigger story now than it was then, but if that is the logic then whoever started the rehashing of this story should have waited until week one, or just before the Pats were ready to play primetime game later this season.

Interesting - hadn't heard this story the first time around. Pretty typical - now that he's a pro, it becomes a bigger story.

Can we still expect him to come up big in the middle?

I'm confused.

Doesn't BB prefer players who are really into film study?

When, what and where did you learn about it? Did it happen before or after he was drafted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back