PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Spikes Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not video tape himself people, this is what makes the situation bad for me. He engaged in this new trend where people have sexual acts to complete strangers over the internet. Someone recognized him and recorded this and is now selling and according to the guy selling this, he says it is something Spike likes to do

I stand corrected, but I still don't know what he did wrong. I would never do it nor be with someone who wanted to videotape themselves having sex for others, but who am I to judge. It was stupid and I question his judgement. But I really don't care.

I will admit that if he played for another team, I would probably cracking a lot of jokes. But I am really not offended in any way. I don't judge people by what they do in the bedroom as long as it is consentual.

Last edited:
Anyone here who thinks that athletes in committed relationships do not cheat are fooling themselves. Many do. I've seen it, heard about it, etc.

Absolutely. I know someone who worked for the Sox (including the 04 team) and was on a couple road trips with them. Let's just say there were only a couple faithful guys on the team.

I just think this one hits a little close to home for Boston sports fans since it involves Doc River's family. Awkward...

That said, intrinsically I have no real problem with Brandon Spikes putting a tape like this on the internet. It's not my business. He isn't the first athlete to do something like this of late, and he won't be the last.

Last edited:
Last edited:
If it's him, I think there's a good chance he gets cut. Myra kraft hates this kind of thing. :eek:

Myra is against violence against women. Not exhibionism. The Pats just traded for a guy who is suspended for the first game of the season for domestic violence. So I think Spikes is safe.

Sorry for my ignorance, I had no idea people liked to broadcast their sexual encounter to random people over the internet.

if i could keep my family from seeing it, no problem.

Yeah people are getting a little ridiculous. Spikes getting cut cause of Myra? Like someone said they just traded for Ojinakka situation. The face of the franchise left his pregnant girlfriend, and the HC had a very public legal case saying he cheated on his wife. Sadly these guys are not perfect. But how can someone get in trouble for making a college sex tape. He'll get his balls busted in the locker room(pun?) that's as far as it goes.

Will this be called Spank-Gate?

If it is him talk about immaturity and poor decision making...

So if someone video tapes themselves having sex it is imature or if they like to be an exibitionist? What does it matter to anyone what people do in their bedroom? If anything blame the asshat who leaked it most likely for their own personal gain.

Last edited:
So if someone video tapes themselves having sex it is imature or if they like to be an exibitionist? What does it matter to anyone what people do in their bedroom? If anything blame the asshat who leaked it most likely for their own personal gain.

One thing working in Spikes favor is that nobody cares about what he did. It is good and I like it that the story is not catching fire.
But for your information, he did not video tape himself, nobody is supposed to record these sessions and that is what he believed and hence his immaturity.

True that...which brings us to the football side. Personally, I really don't care if my ILB is into showing off his schlong. But will the league office care? Any chance this is a personal conduct violation?

Are you kidding?? Goodell is salivating over this! :camera: :blush:

I feel bad for this generation because they've been taught that anything goes and it's your life and consequences are crap and they can do anything they want with relative impunity...and that's not reality.

That said, if this is the worst thing he's ever done off the field I hope that remains the case. Nothing here for Goodell to mull over. Plenty of opportunity for his coaches and teamates and probably the Rivers clan to teach him an uncomfortable lesson. If he plays well all but the Rivers will probably forget about it in short order. And if it happened earlier in his college career they probably won't lose sleep over it for long, either.

Heck, the Kardashian's have built a media empire based on making mistakes like this...

But for your information, he did not video tape himself, nobody is supposed to record these sessions and that is what he believed and hence his immaturity.

He probably could sue the guy who taped and sold the whole thing.

I can't believe this is even an issue. Grow up people. Some folks are into stuff you're not into, deal with it.

I feel bad for this generation because they've been taught that anything goes and it's your life and consequences are crap and they can do anything they want with relative impunity...and that's not reality.

That said, if this is the worst thing he's ever done off the field I hope that remains the case. Nothing here for Goodell to mull over. Plenty of opportunity for his coaches and teamates and probably the Rivers clan to teach him an uncomfortable lesson. If he plays well all but the Rivers will probably forget about it in short order. And if it happened earlier in his college career they probably won't lose sleep over it for long, either.

Heck, the Kardashian's have built a media empire based on making mistakes like this...

what about on field. do you forgot the time myers suspended him as he in the pile gouged out the RB eyes ?.

Still think he has a good shot at getting cut. Reflects poorly on the team and horribly on his judgement. What future surprises will there be? BB hates distractions and this kid is possibly going to be one.

Still think he has a good shot at getting cut. Reflects poorly on the team and horribly on his judgement. What future surprises will there be? BB hates distractions and this kid is possibly going to be one.

Oh I get it, sarcasm . . . right?

Last edited:

Spikes will be starting alongside Mayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing