PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady with Colts gear found in his locker

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I owned an authentic TFB jersey, and that item of Colts clothing, I could have taken that pic without leaving my house.

I'm telling you someone tossed a shirt in the Patriot Place locker exhibit and snapped a pic. I have pics of my kids there and everything':bricks:s the same.
ok there we go. I was close enough.

if I owned an authentic TFB jersey, and that item of Colts clothing, I could have taken that pic without leaving my house.

No one at any time in their lifetime should have any combination of Patriots and Colts garb in their home at the same time....its sinful :nono:

ok there we go. I was close enough.

I will 2nd, 3rd, and 4th it. I was just there a couple months ago. It's definitely Patriots Place. Someone obviously stuck a Colts sweater into the locker. Not a big deal-- you can actually even wear the stuff in the lockers there if you want. One kid put the Brady jersey on OVER his Brady jersey. Was hillarious.

But yeah-- it's Pats Place.

I thought they search you for Colts gear before you enter Patriots Place?

This has got to be a sign. There's a clear disconnect here. Any person looking at this rationally can see a QB with one foot out the door.

I blame Giselle and the damn hair...

Just look @ last Sunday. Vick outscored Brady. He's lost interest in football.

I'm telling you someone tossed a shirt in the Patriot Place locker exhibit and snapped a pic. I have pics of my kids there and everything':bricks:s the same.

No, the blue horseshoe is missing from right under "equipment" on the sweatshirt in the stall.

And for all we know the closeup picture could be of anything- doesn't have to be an actual locker stall.. just an uniform and sweatshirt on top of something mahogany. That being said, it looks like the Colts logo was photoshopped on it- a bit of feathering, some fade, and aliasing and it's half believable.

I've seen some stupid threads started here in the past decade and a half but THIS one is a lifetime achievement award.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back