PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady will be suspended by Roger Goodell for role in DeflateGate, announcement expected next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
The puppet is influenced more than anything by public opinion. The only way IMO to change public opinion one iota is for Tom to come out strong and convincing.

The science in the Wells report is CRAP, but the public cannot be made to understand that. They still cannot be made to understand the concept that a container of gas drops in pressure as it cools. Pre-Abe Lincoln science.

If Brady told them to keep the ball at 12.6 isn't it possible that he inadvertently caused the deflation if he didn't consider the ideal gas law himself?

I don't think he would have intentionally tried to lower the pressure out of the prescribed range.

Even if this is the case that is a far cry from cheating if there was no intent, unlike Carolina and Minnesota who got in no trouble at all.

Oh F*ck outta here with Gary "NY sports toady" Myers. Guy is a f*cking schill for NY sports. This is an opinion piece and he is just writing the way he thinks the wind is going.

First off if he has sources in the office he would f*cking know it isn't coming from Goodell, it has been left up to Troy Vincent. Any source from the league office would make sure he had that point.

Gary Myers is the biggest joke in the NY sports media.

Like the league is gonna leak this to that f*cking bozo.

Whats halarious is when Pats won SB49 Myers wrote an article saying that Brady now is GOAT. I laughed after readin it knowing he is FOS! First chance takin a shot at Pats, Here It Is!

If Brady told them to keep the ball at 12.6 isn't it possible that he inadvertently caused the deflation if he didn't consider the ideal gas law himself?

I don't think he would have intentionally tried to lower the pressure out of the prescribed range.

Even if this is the case that is a far cry from cheating if there was no intent, unlike Carolina and Minnesota who got in no trouble at all.
The fact that after the jets game - the morning after- the balls were at 16PSI tells me they dont mess with the balls after the refs touch them. McNally's job was to coax the refs to reduce the air to 12.5 .At least thats what I believe.

I have no doubt he'll be suspended, and I expect some sort of fine/punishment to the team as well for not preventing it or something stupid.

He'll fight it, it'll get reduced, we'll be angry, haters will be angry, Brady will be angry and we'll hear about this nonsense for forever when Brady gets brought up unless they win another ****ing ring.

Goodell wants the weekend to read all the media reports and come up with the average lenght of the discipline which will make everyone happy. No reason otherwise to delay this.

I have no doubt he'll be suspended, and I expect some sort of fine/punishment to the team as well for not preventing it or something stupid.

He'll fight it, it'll get reduced, we'll be angry, haters will be angry, Brady will be angry and we'll hear about this nonsense for forever when Brady gets brought even if they win another ****ing ring.

Sadly, I fixed your post.

Imagine if we could get SB replica rings. We could show up to games with rings on the thumb and three other fingers.

We could just show everyone the unadorned middle finger where the next ring will go. Perfect for greeting Roger Goodell if he shows up at the stadium.

Leave it to the NFL to not only punish the Pats, but then rub salt in the wound and leak the story ahead of time. How's that for a go Fuk yourself Bob??? Bob, you mad Bro? Course not!

To quote Brady from one of the mic'd up/NFL Films episodes several years ago:

"“Are we gonna lay down!? Or are we gonna fight?!”

He'll fight it, it'll get reduced, we'll be angry, haters will be angry, Brady will be angry and we'll hear about this nonsense for forever when Brady gets brought up unless they win another ****ing ring.
Or, maybe R. Stokie Goodell will suddenly perish this weekend from allergic reaction to a bee sting. Paul Tagliabue steps back in on a temporary basis, says "Eff this nonsense," and exonerates Brady completely.

Imagine if we could get SB replica rings. We could show up to games with rings on the thumb and three other fingers.

We could just show everyone the unadorned middle finger where the next ring will go. Perfect for greeting Roger Goodell if he shows up at the stadium.

That would be awesome.

And you don't have to imagine if we could get replica SB rings. Here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-England...999?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae91ced57

http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-qualit...526?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa3287fc6

The nfl is foolish if they think they can win this.

Brady has the union behind him and 0 evidence of any cheating.

So it'll be interesting to see them try and win a actual battle in court vs brady.

Assuming it goes that far. I think brady will take 1 game. Anything more and he's going balls out
Has the NFLPA released any statements regarding this yet?

Look, I know what we all WANT to happen. But, (and I sincerely hope I am wrong), things are going to go about how Spygate went. Kraft will remain quiet, Brady will appeal his suspension without any of the fire we want (his agents comments to Mark Daniels that were put on Twitter were incredibly weak) and accept an unfair reduced suspension, and Coach Belichick won't mention anything about it to the press. Then we get to listen to a good 4 months solid of "Cheater" talk and Kraft acts like it's no big deal. Its absolutely ridiculous, but we saw the same thing happen in 07. Sad but true.
I don't know about that. If anything, it's all the more reason NOT to play along this time. It'll be interesting to see if BB, Kraft & TB are all on the same page or if TB has to go rogue on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back