PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Respect for Aaron Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish more players would stand up for their colleagues and perhaps Goodell wouldn't run wild

Aaron Rodgers stands by Tom Brady amid Deflategate controversy
-he immediately stood up for Tommy

Aaron Rodgers has harsh words for NFL, says league tries to 'bully' players
-stands up for the latest al-jazeera/Godell stupidity

It's nice but it's too late. The deed is done and now all players are in danger and Aaron better watch his back cause Rodger the Executioner is coming for him now. His insubordination won't stand.

It's nice but it's too late. The deed is done and now all players are in danger and Aaron better watch his back cause Rodger the Executioner is coming for him now. His insubordination won't stand.

He did speak out early. The players need to have each others back more than ever against Goodell

Uh, Rodgers doesn't really say anything here. The only reason he went up to bat for Brady is because he's one of the 32 QB's. He did the same thing for Cutler when one of his coaches/former coaches rightfully threw Cutler under the bus for being the pitiful QB he is.

I wish more players would stand up for their colleagues and perhaps Goodell wouldn't run wild

Aaron Rodgers stands by Tom Brady amid Deflategate controversy
-he immediately stood up for Tommy

Aaron Rodgers has harsh words for NFL, says league tries to 'bully' players
-stands up for the latest al-jazeera/Godell stupidity
Actually i dont find any word that i would see him backing Brady.
Asked about deflategate he didnt comment on it, just saying Brady going trough harsh stuff and that Tom is buddy.
But when defending Clay Mathews, he says bad precedent.
For me he is hypocrite.

That's some weak, f###### sauce, there. To me, it's reminiscent of the "support" Brady got from both Gomer and Goober. The both claimed Brady as a "friend", but said they didn't know enough about the case to comment otherwise. Coward's way out.

Bit of a stretch to say he stood by Tom. It was just some generic statement.

But it's good more people that matter are speaking out against Goodell. Perhaps if enough do it then this is what will turn the public narrative back in Brady's favor.

The only reason he's speaking up more now is because two of his guys are about to get Article 46'd. His defense of Brady as it was happening was pretty weak. I guess maybe he can get kudos for admitting that he prefers the balls overinflated but, other than that, he didn't really go to bat for Brady either.

Aaron's defense of Tom was pretty weak but it was stronger than Kraft's

Now you've done it.

611.gif

Rodgers is definitely a bag. Left Brady hanging out to dry during the ordeal, probably because it was right around the time he said that he liked his game balls pumped up above specs. But, I can't hate on him too much. He did vanquish the Steelers in that SB the one year so I'll always be grateful for that.

His defense of Brady was weak but, let's be honest, Brady wouldn't have said anything either.

If we're going to be pissed at anyone, it should be at Brees for going on ESPN (I think it was) and going on and on on how he knows the exact PSI at all times. I really like Brees but ****, that was a **** thing to do. He should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back