PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Judge Berman comments on deflate gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree jan08.

Finally a voice of reason in all the madness, obfuscation and subterfuge surrounding the whole mess. I still have a hard time figuring out why the league pulls stunts like this then lets other teams slide on real violations....

I was so incredibly disappointed in the appeals court ruling, not just as a Patriots football fan but as a citizen. I could not believe how uninformed some of their comments were during the proceedings and the fact that the NFL lawyers were allowed to blatantly mischaracterize (flat out lying in all honesty) prior "facts" without getting called to the carpet stunned me. I'd always suspected failings in our court system but to see it so openly exposed still bothers me to this day.

While this travesty will stand forever, maybe the best thing Justice Berman did was allow the public to see all of the documents that the NFL* produced.

The NFL* may have stacked the deck in this kangaroo court with Goodell as judge, jury, and Omissicutioner, but any fair minded person can clearly see what a travesty of justice this was, and how corrupt the NFL* is.

Last edited:
Berman strikes me as a judge who gets it right by in large with his reasonings. As I've stated in the past, if TB had taken this to the supreme court he would have won but I understood why he didn't want to leave the team at risk in a worse case scenario where the second circuit's ruling was upheld around playoff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back