PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sigh...Kraft seen talking to Judge Berman at party

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://pagesix.com/2015/09/06/robert-kraft-deflategate-judge-chat-at-hamptons-media-party/

Welp there goes the decisive court win, now its because Judge Berman is a "pats fan" and not just a Judge doing his job and seeing through the NFL's crap... you'd think our owner would be a bit more cautious and understand how being seen with the Judge 4 days after the ruling would be perceived.

I'll be surprised if Kraft doesn't send more money and a couple of more drafts picks to Park Ave because he feels bad he talked to Judge Berman.

Bob is really on a roll.

I'd love to roll with Kraft for a few weeks ...

he knows everybody ...

Illuminati Bob

Bilderberg Kraft.

I
A question that won't be asked (unless by some miracle Greenberg's feeling frisky):

"Hey Roger, why aren't you going to Foxboro?"
want them to ask how he lied that brady didnt talk about deflategate to JJ during his calls as he claimed in his appeal verdict proved false by the released transcripts and go from there. 11 of 12 psi wont be asked since its ESPN.

I

want them to ask how he lied that brady didnt talk about deflategate to JJ during his calls as he claimed in his appeal verdict proved false by the released transcripts and go from there. 11 of 12 psi wont be asked since its ESPN.

Nothing of any consequence will be asked.

That's why he's going to be on Mike & Mike and not Dan LeBetard.

This is nuts. If the NFL is bad mouthing judges, **** is gonna get real. They're probably dumb enough to do it.
Nope! They aren't that dumb. They'll use social media to do their dirty work. They really are slime. And the public are gullible, jealous, controversy starved idiots. It really is time to strike back with the same sh!t. Expose these pricks. Come on Kraft. Break out some cash and expose these cronies. Oh wait, you are one of the cronies. The fans lose again. Take away the money, and they'll listen. I WIL NOT spend one cent on the MFL

Nothing of any consequence will be asked.

That's why he's going to be on Mike & Mike and not Dan LeBetard.

Dan LeBastard despises Belichick, the Patriots, and Patriots fans. He would never, ever, EVAH ask anyone a question that would ever place the Pats in a favorable light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST