PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, Welker, Mankins and Wilfork are Pro Bowlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to see these players honored. I have two question. First, does anyone here want to see any Patriot play in this game? Secondly, does anybody here actually watch this game?

1. No
2. Not really

It was stupid when it was in Hawaii after the season. Now that it is a week before the Super Bowl it is idiotic. From what I gather players from the two teams playing in the Super Bowl wont participate in the Pro Bowl. But usually the best teams have the most pro bowlers for the most part. Which means a lot of the players voted in wont even be there. Goodell is an idiot.

all well deserved. Good for them.

Moss was definitely deserving of selection this year. The only reason I can think of for why he wasn't, was because he was in a slump when the voting was going on. Silly process, silly results.

Moss was definitely deserving of selection this year. The only reason I can think of for why he wasn't, was because he was in a slump when the voting was going on. Silly process, silly results.

7th in catches. 5th in yards. 1st in TDs. Outstanding #s.

It is certainly not a clear-cut decision to leave him off the roster.

IDK if anyone else picked up on this, but Welker being the 4th receiver is a joke.

Wes is #1 in receptions by 27 more then #2 (122) and #2 in yardage behind only Andre Johnson. If he didn't miss two games, he may have broke Marvin Harrison's single season reception mark. On CBS they showed he has the highest reception total per game in any season (9.2?).

....And he is #4....

congratulations to them but no Gostkowski ?

It was stupid when it was in Hawaii after the season. Now that it is a week before the Super Bowl it is idiotic. From what I gather players from the two teams playing in the Super Bowl wont participate in the Pro Bowl. But usually the best teams have the most pro bowlers for the most part. Which means a lot of the players voted in wont even be there. Goodell is an idiot.

I think having the Pro Bowl the week before the Super Bowl is great. It fills in what would otherwise be a week without football and it actually gets played during the football season. I also think that it's a great kick-off to Super Bowl week. I expect ratings to improve as well.

Admittedly, it has the downside of players from 2 teams not able to participate, but I think that's a small price to pay for all the advantages. It's not like everyone tended to show up the week after the Super Bowl to play...

Nice job guys. Everyone on that list deserves it. I am surprised that they snubbed Randy Moss though. He has been a redzone machine for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes