PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady wearing NYY Hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Tom's publicist's assistant I'd say "Hey, Tom... wanna "blend in" in NYC and not piss off Sox fans? Wear this:

ArmyGreenCap1.jpg

In fact, it will blend better with your other metrosexual fashion choices.

Problem solved."

If I were Tom's publicist's assistant I'd say "Hey, Tom... wanna "blend in" in NYC and not piss off Sox fans? Wear this:

ArmyGreenCap1.jpg

In fact, it will blend better with your other metrosexual fashion choices.

Problem solved."

He has one but loaned laned out and is waiting for Borges to run it through the cleaners before he returns it. Won't be available 'til next week.

Ok, lets just be an ass instead of explaining to me that he originally was a yankee fan....nice, real nice. And you wounder why you get angst from other members on this board. please don't treat me like an idiot you jack-ass!
Well, in PATSNETme's defense, your post was frantic (go back and read Post #1 - you sound like a little girl with a spider on her dress) and was over the top praying the picture was photoshopped, or as you called it, a farse.

He's from California. Who cares what he wears, other than a Patriots uniform on Sundays?!?

I could not care less if Tom put on a condom with New York Yankees logo blazened across it

Oh,Wait a minute,Tom does not use condoms :D

Brady could wear a Nazi uniform while torturing little kittens and laughing maniacally, I probably wouldn't care. He's Tom Brady.

Exactly! Big deal he is wearing a Yankees hat. I could care less what baseball team he likes as long as every Sunday from September to February, not counting bye weeks, he is QB for the New England Patriots.

Well, in PATSNETme's defense, your post was frantic (go back and read Post #1 - you sound like a little girl with a spider on her dress) and was over the top praying the picture was photoshopped, or as you called it, a farse.
umm, not a little girl there bud, thanks for the nice visual, do you feel better now?
Text doesn't express emotion very well. It wasn't very frantic either...the WTF statement was just as it was...odd. I guess I should have spelled it out more eloquently for you, or next time I will let PATSNUTTme check the validity of my posts and you can edit my expressions or comments with footnotes...and if you want to go back in time then read my other posts where I state that I just didn't know and sh!ting down my neck was not necessary...

so I guess you brought the TP to wipe PATSNUTTme's ass for him....

nice job!
P.D.

preseason spending whirl has Brady thinking he's playing for George

Well, maybe he was wearing a NYY cap to keep as much anonimity as he could, to not attract attention. He would have stood out as a sore thumb wearing a Sox cap in NY. And you know that most people that wear NYY caps ONLY wear them as a fashion statement, having nothing to do with baseball or some NY vs the rest of the world rivalry thing.

Tom and his Boo in N.Y.

Attachments

• 0503_gisele_tom_ny_inf.jpg
    0503_gisele_tom_ny_inf.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 166
He was at the Yankees/White Sox game after the all-star break last season too. Maybe he only likes winners.....

Brady could wear a Nazi uniform while torturing little kittens and laughing maniacally, I probably wouldn't care. He's Tom Brady.
but what if they were boston kittens? :D

He won you three world championships... WHO CARES! He's a Freaking Employee!!

Let it go!!!

Tom Brady could wear an original Babe Ruth jersey on the podium at the Super Bowl we've just won.

I just want him to help us win. I don't care about his hobbies or opinions, as long as he isn't doing anything illegal.

This was the front page story in the Boston Herald today. Thank God there's not a war going on or anything.

Ok fine, I just thought it was odd, I get it who cares...but if he is a yankees fan, they why wear a red sox hat to please the fans? Stick with your team.
That's all I meant really. besides, don't shoot the messanger, blame the herald for posting another jibe at our QB.

Look, If I was drafted and played QB for sanfran I wouldn't go wearing a padre's hat all the time, and then wear my sox cap aroud the house.

I understand it is a pr move, I just think it is stupid.

PD.

P.S. I didn't already know this....so please don't jump down my neck!
*Mods - If you want to delete this thread then by all means do....

Just joking guy- just joking.

Ok, lets just be an ass instead of explaining to me that he originally was a yankee fan....nice, real nice. And you wounder why you get angst from other members on this board. please don't treat me like an idiot you jack-ass!

PD.

someone is really sensitive today.

Who cares!

Im a huge Sox fan and i don t care!

people that really care about this have no lives.

No i havent read the thread, and if i have offended you sorry you have no life.

Sorry to all I didn't know that...

For PATSNUTTme, and anyone else that sh!t down my neck because I don't live in a glass house with a bucket of rocks:

I will only post notworthy topics that just relate to the pats as long as they aren't idiotic. I will especialy confer with Patsnuttme as to correctly pertaining only to topics of his approval and will ask that he proof reads all or any of my threads for validity and as well as correct sources...Good enough?

P.D.

Fair enough! It would be a wonderful world if many more people did that.

umm, not a little girl there bud, thanks for the nice visual, do you feel better now?
Text doesn't express emotion very well. It wasn't very frantic either...the WTF statement was just as it was...odd. I guess I should have spelled it out more eloquently for you, or next time I will let PATSNUTTme check the validity of my posts and you can edit my expressions or comments with footnotes...and if you want to go back in time then read my other posts where I state that I just didn't know and sh!ting down my neck was not necessary...

so I guess you brought the TP to wipe PATSNUTTme's ass for him....

nice job!
P.D.

Gently, very gently.

You can just call me Nut, most of my friends do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference